How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This chapter makes me think back on what i said about Izo vs 2 CP-0

The CP-0 boss got knocked down somehow, but it looks like he didn't actually fought Izo

The fact that Maha (the other agent) got defeated with Izo at once could mean that Izo already knew he was about to be defeated anyway, so he made a move to take out the weakest one while creating a distraction to take out the boss from the fight for a few seconds, even if it meant that he would be defeated right there

It's kinda hard to tell cuz we got no onscreen fight, CP-0 boss was simply lying on the ground confused and then Izo proceeded to his last attack and defeat, but he was much more beaten than he was before CP-0 arrived there

Anyway, my point is that the CP-0 boss looks good in this chapter

He was actually the one who finished Drake before, but now he did it twice. Maha was fighting a number
I think so too. Maha and Izo probably fought and Mr. Go for one reason or another didn't get to interfere before the double KO

If Kaido's flashback actually happens now and we have to wait 3~4 more boring annoying flashback weeks for the fight to resume, he better at least kill this CP0 boss. As in, actually kill him, behead him, eviscerate him, turn him inside out, this better become temporarily a seinen manga, I want to see gore and violence to this pussy ass son of a bitch. That's what he deserves for having me wait EVEN MORE (as if this arc wasn't long enough already) because some bitch-ass mummies are too afraid of rubber.
:snoopy:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
@ConquistadoR Thoughts on Drunk mode not being a power up but more like a way for him to remove his self imposed restraints?
Would be dope if Shuron Hakke works like Might Gai's self rules as he opens up one gate after the other. His haki is confirmed to get stronger.

Plus the part I like a lot about Shuron Hakke is the sheer unpredictability that Kaidou gets in that mode, he switches between modes instantly and it's hard to keep up with that level of power and speed being mixed with COC infused attacks. Basically like how King was overpowering Zoro throughout the earlier part of their fight, the unpredictability factor of King and Kaidou with their transformations while still being able to maintain a fluid fighting style is underrated imo. Compare and contrast that with Big Mom and Queen having shitloads of versatility and yet struggling to use their abilities in a fluid way.

Status
Not open for further replies.