How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont understand how on earth, many Luffy opponents, by their own will, start to set for a fair fight against Luffy, and want a cclean Victory against him, while Luffy himslelf doesnt bother running from the Battlefield, cheating in battle by getting unfair rests, getting helpful interference etcc... On the orher hand, his two top opponents in New World want a fair and clean win. Remember how Luffy ran away from kata? Kidnapped his sister and tried to hit hier ? What a son a bitch. Then kata stabbed himselfl ol. Same is happening here. Luffy gets his ass beaten by kaido multiple times, and got saved by zoro(two Times) traffy crew, etc. He reloaded his Haki and protein reserves. Luffy even cheap shotted him when kaido was struggling against Yamato.

I mean kaido should be proud of his W, especially this one, where Luffy was running out of Haki anyways, so he would have been koed with or without cp0.
the difference was that the luffy that is fight kaido now is different from the luffy that was on the rooftop, it is like kaido is a 10 and rooftop luffy was a 6, there was no fun in fighting that luffy, but the current luffy is like a 9-10 and he keeps getting stronger, obviously kaido won't care about the previous luffy but the current luffy that is entertaining him

H

Herrera95

Luffy who gets multiple power ups in one arc, Luffy who gets to fight multiple commanders in one arc, Luffy who Oda has literally called the perfect son

you guys have to be blind to not see the obvious Luffy bias
Luffy needs multiple power ups because he is fucking weak and written dirty by Oda.
Zoro is not. That's why Oda has to NERF him and had him almost same strentgh from Fishman Island until Wano. In fact stronger aftet getting nerfed by Enma.

H

Herrera95

Where does it say that please send the panel that doesnt exist and is only in your headcanon
1001 Zoro says he needs to unleashe more power. 1033 he says he was holding back then he releases all he got and ACoC shows up.

I think it was 955 or 957 where Zoro got Enma and that wing guy told him that Enma sucks it user haki. So Enma doesnt boost a shit since it is using its own user haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.