How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No shit, no one can kill the MC.
Akainu still scarred him, something no Yonko has ever done.
Post automatically merged:

Kaido is a joke villain with no bodies who's now being memed by everybody on social media because he's gay :giogio:
Why would I be jealous?

Endgame is gonna have y'all drop this manga
Endgame is when you realise that Bakazuki was fodder all along

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
At least he low diffs. Unlike Luffy that got 2 shotted by Após and needed G4 to handle Ulti.
That was then and this is now. I could easily bring Zoro losing to the yeti bros :hihihi:

Like I said Zoro fought a combatant who has no adv haki abilities and a budget zoan df to cap it off
Even Mama's boy showed us an adv technique in fs. King on the other hand showed us Ace's abilities for the 100th time:kobeha:

Meanwhile Luffy is fighting Kaido who has all three adv haki + a mythical df :smoothieduck:

if he went straight to g4, then he would have gotten there alone, and he would have to fight kaido 1v1 and we know what would happen if pre advcoc luffy fought kaido 1v1
If he got there before the scabbards got wrecked in boundman and before big mom arrived he could do the similar stunt in boundman that he did on the rooftop round 1, which did put Kaido down for a decent period

That was then and this is now. I could easily bring Zoro losing to the yeti bros :hihihi:

Like I said Zoro fought a combatant who has no adv haki abilities and a budget zoan df to cap it off
Even Mama's boy showed us an adv technique in fs. King on the other hand showed us Ace's abilities for the 100th time:kobeha:

Meanwhile Luffy is fighting Kaido who has all three adv haki + a mythical df :smoothieduck:
Kat was also awakened, he had base CoC and his hardening was supposedly a "level beyond" also.

Awakened Kaido vs Awakened Luffy could be looking like this:

Next time whole wano will covered up in a big nuke...
:steef::steef:
And yes the fight really give vibe as if we watched a dragonball battle, like Goku vs Piccolo...
The fight is so insane, that you could put Doffy+his whole crew who would get rekt just by the collateral damage of this battle :)
this fight gives me more the effect of a goku vs freezer
luffy awakening = goku SSJ
kaido awakening = freezer 100%

Status
Not open for further replies.