How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom told him multiple times “Stop playing with your food”. He’s just messing around and not taking things seriously.
Imagine lol. He can already tank KKG + Adv. CoC like its nothing. If he has FS, he can basically dodge most of the attacks. If an attack lands his insane durability will allow him to tank hits like it's nothing. Insane insane guy.
WSC for a reason

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Imagine lol. He can already tank KKG + Adv. CoC like its nothing. If he has FS, he can basically dodge most of the attacks. If an attack lands his insane durability will allow him to tank hits like it's nothing. Insane insane guy.
WSC for a reason
I’m supporting this agenda just to wank Luffy’s awakening to the max when he’s able to beat him. I’m starting to learn the ways of the wank :yasu:

We are witnessing the most impressive feats in the series from Kaido on a chapterly basis and people are refusing to accept it

:gokulaugh::kayneshrug:
Taking nothing away from Luffy though, fighting Kaido 1v1 for a decent amount of time while he’s serious is a major win for him (and awakening is imminent)
It actually does take away from Luffy because everyone (even the characters in the story like Kid, Yamato, etc.) Expected him to win against a weakened Kaido. He's a joke right now

ODEN didn't even force kaido to use his styles drunk, this was always a stroke of luck on ODEN's part.
And ODEN's hit might have been different in the amount of damage and lethality dealt to kaido, but it's not that different from the rest when we removed that, kaido stood up in the same way it's getting up now from the other attacks.
Kaido never permanently fell to the ground in defeat, he always had his conscience after the attack.
I'm not downplaying ODEN, I'm just showing facts here.
I'm one of those who really support that TOGEN TOTSUKA is the most lethal and offensive thing the manga has shown so far.​
other facts
needed a hostage to win
lives rent free in his head for 20+ years
and factually fathered yes "fathered" kaido's only daughter
Need I say more

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro was caught off guard by Yeti brothers. Unlike Luffy that has FS and is getting knocked out by anything.

Where the fuck Kaido showed to have ACoA? And King's Ancient Zoan makes it harder to fight than Katakuri's FS since it combines his Lunarian abilities to tank everything or to speed up.
Sure bud. Kaido has barrier but not adcoa:suresure:
What's next?? Luffy can use fs but not adcoo:milaugh:

His mickey mouse technique got found out by Zoro of all ppl, same Zoro who couldn't figure out Luffy's 3D2Y message foh:yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.