How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was Asura but it wasn't Haoshoku coating.

Zoro could scar Kaido because he's stronger than the Scabbards.
Would be even better for Zoro but I rather believe only ACoC is able to scar Kaido giving Luffy words of ACoA being too shallow.

If Zoro didn't made a new scar but re-opened his old scar I would say he didn't used ACoC.

Another reason why it was ACoC is because Hakai was the extreme situation for Zoro unlock it. He didn't had any against King, I'm not considering Enma's plot as extreme situation.

Anyhow, I think with Oda giving Kaido FS this chapter, he truly doesn't give a fuck anymore. OP powerscaling has jumped the shark.

Imagine having Future Sight but everyone and their mother hits you...

Observation Haki is less consistent than Armament Haki... Didn't think it was possible.
He only turned on FS this chap. I guess when your a monstrous tank....you have no need for it

Anyhow, I think with Oda giving Kaido FS this chapter, he truly doesn't give a fuck anymore. OP powerscaling has jumped the shark.

Observation Haki is less consistent than Armament Haki... Didn't think it was possible.
tbf we knew this already due to the ambiguity whenever luffy gets hit

Would be even better for Zoro but I rather believe only ACoC is able to scar Kaido giving Luffy words of ACoA being too shallow.

If Zoro didn't made a new scar but re-opened his old scar I would say he didn't used ACoC.

Another reason why it was ACoC is because Hakai was the extreme situation for Zoro unlock it. He didn't had any against King, I'm not considering Enma's plot as extreme situation.
he didn't use acoc haki

oden togen totsuka
zoro's ashura
there is no black lightning

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

He only have « pseudo FS » while in drunk mode and with one of his best mode, and only for a short time I think

Kai do likely can’t use that COO all the time at all

Both official scan and tcb doesn't show Yamato saying Luffy barely standing.
If raw scan include it, then Sandman in his twitter will post that again like he always do when Viz doesn't fully translate, but nothing is been shown from him. So it's either a mistake or not important at all lol.

The fact that you truly relying on Yamato words who doesn't know shit about Luffy condition, who just meet each other in roof top.
At least Law knows and see everything Zoro stumble upon and he's a doctor who could describe ppl condition unlike Yamato lol.

Ask yourself why Oda make Luffy eat all those food and meat.
Meat and food = power/strength, Luffy was always replenish after eating meat food, that's one piece logic

And stop with the fatigue and all, you're thinking too much as if Oda cares and the story itself doesn't follow that real life logic
Character always recover shortly after time unless it is a fatal wound that will effect for the rest of time until they are treated.

Luffy doesn't received any fatal - life threatening wounds from Kaido no matter how many times he got his ass whopped
It's just a straight KO unconcious via blunt force attack from Kaido.
Just like Boxing/Ufc knockout opponent unconcious. But it doesn't necessarily cause fatal wounds.

Kaido doesn't use blade who's damage inflicted is fatal for Luffy
As such Luffy never received a fatal wound that will remain for the rest of it, he doesn't got any internal organs messed up, blood non stop leaking from his body, etc.

Luffy is just getting straight knockout unconcious. So stop believing Luffy body are still messed up especially after he recovered and eats lots of meat and food.
tcb did say barely standing
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/132/one-piece-chapter-1027-2
and that is what is in the raw, literally with basic Japanese understanding you can look up girigiri de tatteru on jisho if you don't trust me, girigiri is barely and tatsu is the verb to stand.
https://jisho.org/word/ぎりぎり
https://jisho.org/word/立つ

Will you concede that first point of your incorrect statement that "tcb doesn't show Yamato saying Luffy barely standing." before I waste time responding to the rest?

Future Sight simply ain't shit.
Both Kaido and Luffy haven't been dodging shit this entire raid
It's a cool situational ability, nothing more.
Post automatically merged:

Dragon kaido no FS as he was in 1002 lost to oden ; current 1042 Kaido baby shakes lolden
Oden is stronger than Luffy you know that right?

I think FS is very much personality based, the yonko including Luffy and aside from Shanks are all incredibly sloppy due to their ridiculously high power level.
Katakuri stays on constant alert because of his serious personality/former facade and only gets sloppy in merienda (hence how Luffy surprised him then).

Lmao Mans tank a KKG Acoc along with inside explosion. Got up and immediately. Also people who taught Kaido was going to lose to Kaido cause he on the floor n running at him. Kaido can immediately turn back.
I also have been saying that Kaido wouldve blocked/gotten up to block Oden's attack in the flashback.

Heck in the anime that is exactly what happened.

Everyone in that panel rapes Latakuri, you've been wanking a fraud for nothing. :handsup:

no enma was the catalyst because it forced zoro to release as much haki as he can ,
removing limiters he typically put on himself to avoid an excessive haki drain.

Status
Not open for further replies.