How many more times will Luffy lose to Kaido?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
COO Is like a scouter.
Coby and Rayleigh showed that you can sense the strength of your opponent with COO.
Kaido still thinks that ZoLo Is trash.
Yeah let's not act like Zoro hasn't gotten multiple times stronger since RT, Kaido only recognized Luffy as a worthy opponent after they split the sky

And what do you think he would have done without injuries?
Idk, given him a much bigger scar? Done much more damage?

He still has normal human skin.
Uh, ok? It's not like Luffy being rubber matters in terms of the damage he takes when everything he's being hit with is infused w/ haki

Luffy's ambition > Zoro's ambition.
Greater ambition, greater willpower.

Read One Piece please.
How does greater ambition mean greater willpower? That's your subjective interpretation lmao

Quit being a stuck-up, arrogant dickhead. "Read One Piece please" bruh

Kinda disagree,yes in the begin King was pretty stronger,but adv CoC made Zoro such strong,it feel like King was no match anymore.

After Zoro got adv CoC, King couldn't even damage him for once, Zoro easily block his attacks and was able to clear cut him.
If Zoro would stand up now woth 100%, I feel like he would mid-high diff King(leading to mid diff).
Yes that's why from my post above, Zoro will only be top tier after getting through his current ordeal...whether he is dead or near dead, him being able to survive twice the damage of all he has taken will solidify him at top tier.

So my point is more, Zoro as a whole in that Zoro vs King fight was not top tier. His King of Hell state is top tier which is why he dominated King in that state.

headcanon cuz punches arent as effective as slashes, stop crying and accept that:josad::myman:
Loro can’t damage Luffy and never even saw a full powered kaido

your pathetic ZKK cope is on its last legs.
Post automatically merged:

I think Zoro could deal with Boundman or Tankman, Snakeman is the G4 form that I think would be too much
nah I think Luffy could definitely overpower zoro with over kong gun

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
luffy entered the top top tier in chapter 1026 the facts speak for themselves but kaido is the top 1
The only fact is that you dont know what a top tier is.
Luffybros are known for that, they are completely clueless when it comes to power scaling.
Y'all have been claiming that he is a top tier since WCI... Creditless takes, nothing more.

I agree with you on the part where he better not get any help in the future.

This fight he won't get any help either. Kaido will go into flashback. When he is out of flashback he will attack cp0 but then he sees luffy is awake and still ready to fight. Luffy goes awakening, attacks cp0 with kaido and they continue their epic fight.
He already got help vs Kaido, that ship has sailed long time ago. Kaido wrecked him several times already...
In the future, he better be capable of pulling his own weight so that nobody has to buy extra rounds for him.

Knowing what Luffy is, he will keep getting help... That's what Mihawk said was his greatest ability. No point fighting against it.
I guess you dont understand that if both Luffy and Kaido were to take a senzu bean, Kaido would again wreck him 3 times in a row?

Kaido fans can’t even decide what is holding back or not :gokulaugh: due case of zoro scar on him, and kaido screaming at 9 samurai attack, rooftop attacks.

when act 1 start , kaido fans use drunk as nerf excuse literally

They keep saying kaido is holding back.

oda did write kaido the wrong way to say playing the food thing because you would not scream if attacks don’t hurt you or barley. Imagine screaming at paper cut .

Luffybros are known for that, they are completely clueless when it comes to power scaling.
Y'all have been claiming that he is a top tier since WCI... Creditless takes, nothing more.

He already got help vs Kaido, that ship has sailed long time ago. Kaido wrecked him several times already...
In the future, he better be capable of pulling his own weight so that nobody has to buy extra rounds for him.

Knowing what Luffy is, he will keep getting help... That's what Mihawk said was his greatest ability. No point fighting against it.
I guess you dont understand that if both Luffy and Kaido were to take a senzu bean, Kaido would again wreck him 3 times in a row?
:jackcopium:
Split the sky = top tier cry more niky

Kaido fans can’t even decide what is holding back or not :gokulaugh: due case of zoro scar on him, and kaido screaming at 9 samurai attack, rooftop attacks.

oda did write kaido the wrong way to say playing the food thing because you would not scream if attacks don’t hurt you or barley. Imagine screaming at paper cut .

its ironic, considering this time kaido was the one who got help

Eehhh if they both take a senzu bean? I guess it'd play out like now.
Kaido has the upper hand but he can't fuck around with luffy. He better get drunk and fight with all he has.

Luffy always fights the main boss solo. In the future it will still be like that.
Kaido is just different.

They hurt him, but its not significant

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
its ironic, considering this time kaido was the one who got help
This time Luffy was about to gas out just like he did the previous 5 times too while Kaido aint stopping until Zoro comes. :myman:

Kaido has the upper hand but he can't fuck around with luffy. He better get drunk and fight with all he has.

Luffy always fights the main boss solo. In the future it will still be like that.
Kaido is just different.
Luffy can fight 30 mins.
Kaido can fight 2 hours.
3 Luffys arent enough.

Kaido is just different.
Well I feel like the thing that balances Luffy fighting vastly superior opponents than everyone else is that he does get help or he beats his opponents without outright surpassing their level

For example against Crocodile and Enel, Luffy didn't end the fights being stronger than them, but he exploited their weaknesses. Against Lucci he reached his level, but didn't surpass it. In TB he got the Nightmare Luffy form, in Dressrosa he was coordinating with Law, against Katakuri he again reached his level but he didn't go beyond it, etc.

It's not really a bad thing, I think it's done in order to keep Luffy as the "underdog" instead of being the classic OP protagonist who just shits on all his opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.