Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares what morj has to say? I don’t think the raid has failed for a simple reason. They haven’t given up yet. But people put way to much trust and believe in YouTubers.
i think the raid has failed because the definition of the raid laid out in the manga (a surgical and precise attack during a distraction, to take out kaido before he realizes whats going on) completely failed, and now they have to scramble to survive.
Post automatically merged:

like this failed. everyone knows what is going on and they are waging a war, in the end. the raid failed

i think the raid has failed because the definition of the raid laid out in the manga (a surgical and precise attack during a distraction, to take out kaido before he realizes whats going on) completely failed, and now they have to scramble to survive.

like this failed. everyone knows what is going on and they are waging a war, in the end. the raid failed

My issue with the Raid Failers is what they want is Water 7 Ennies Lobby 2.0 but they’re saying it under a false pretence of “we want the Raid to fail”

G

Gorosei Informer

My issue with the Raid Failers is what they want is Water 7 Ennies Lobby 2.0 but they’re saying it under a false pretence of “we want the Raid to fail”
Funnily enough I was thinking of Sabaody 2.0 but that works too haha. I've felt like Kaido is a new (world) Lucci and ironically we have CP0 here including the presumed leade seemingl seemingly killed by Kaido now and Lucci himself meant to be on the way there too or so?

There's only like two of us anyway.
You and Morj?

:choppawhat:

Tempted to do an edit of this now with Morj and maybe you if I'm still able to lmao:

:gokulaugh::funky:

Well but the end goal of the raid is to take Kaido out, which will happen anyway.

G

Gorosei Informer

I sense a masterpiece in the making :queenmoji:
I guess my profile picture from here would be the most recognizable. It's of a character named Adolin Kholin.
Ah nice thank you! And hopefully! Hahaha! If I suceed it will be! All depends on the app I'm using tbh.

:cheers::funky:

I sense a masterpiece in the making :queenmoji:
I guess my profile picture from here would be the most recognizable. It's of a character named Adolin Kholin.
Just to let you know they're finally done now! I can finally show you them! I'm gonna post them in the waiting room and I'll tag you there too, I think you're gonna enjoy these edits hahaha!

:zosmug::kata::fransuper::ihaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Feel like next chapter is probably going to be particularly entrancing given the Joy Boy premises in this, I don't feel like Oda will lose his tempo now and change topic, the hype is too stronk.

Status
Not open for further replies.