Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1044 Spoiler Summaries and Images

Status
Not open for further replies.

AL sama

Red Haired
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
|One Piece Chapter 1044 Spoiler Summaries and Images|
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is for posting "One Piece Chapter 1044 Spoiler Summaries and Images". Please use the thread "One Piece Chapter 1044 Spoilers Discussion" to discuss spoilers.

|Rules|
  • Please familiarize yourself with the "Worstgen Rules," and be sure to follow them meticulously.
  • Do not discuss the spoilers outside the dedicated threads until the chapter is out. Also avoid saying things that might hint at revealing the spoilers—Not everyone enjoys spoilers so let's not ruin their fun.
  • Avoid posting links to the other sites hosting the spoilers as much as possible—but make sure to credit the original source.
  • Do not use spoiler images in your avatar/signature/memes until the chapter release.
  • Avoid posting the already posted content again; such posts will be removed or modified without prior notice.
  • This thread is for spoilers only—do not post anything discussion related to this thread. Any post that is deemed irrelevant to the spoilers will be either removed or moved to the discussion thread.
  • This thread remains closed until someone finds spoilers from a trusted source, so you may spend your time at "The Waiting Room" as you wait for the spoilers.
  • Please contact a staff member as soon as you find spoilers from a trusted source so that we can open the spoiler threads. You may post the spoilers in the "Waiting Room" if the staff members take too long to respond.

DISCLAIMER: Worstgen does not create or take part in the creation of these spoilers. The spoilers are found on sources on the internet (open information), and are posted here for discussion.

Thanks to Korean Leaks
오랜만에 쓰려니 내가 썼던 양식도 좀 헷갈리네..

오랜만에 쓰려니 내가 썼던 양식도 좀 헷갈리네..

* 제목 "해방의 전사"

* 루피가 깨어나고 루피의 기척 같은 걸 느끼는 아군 캐릭터들.

상디, 키드, 로, 효고로, 마르코

* 마리조아 오로성 대화

고무고무 열매는 항상 세계정부가 회수를 시도했던 물건이지만

마치 악마의 열매 자체가 우리에게서 도망치는 듯 800년 동안 손에 들어온 적이 없음..

동물계에는 동물의 의지가 깃드는 걸 생각해보면 말이 안 되는 이야기도 아니지 않냐는 식..

열매의 또 하나의 이름은 동물계 사람사람 열매 환수종 모델 "니카"

* 히요리, 오로치 쪽 내용인데 별 거 없어서 패스..

* 루피 : 이게 내 최고지점이야. 이거다...!!! "기어 5"

돔 아래에 있는 용 모습의 카이도를 손으로 쥐어 옥상으로 끌어내고 마구 공격

지면을 고무처럼 끌어당겨 보로브레스를 카이도에게 반사..

* 이미지 마지막

* 다음 호 휴재 없음..
Thanks to redon:

-Chapter 1044: “Liberation Warrior”.
-Some of Luffy's allies (Sanji, Kid, Law, Hyougorou and Marco) feel his presence and that he is still alive.
- Conversation of the Gorousei in the castle of Mary Geoise.
-The World Government has always tried to get the "Gomu Gomu no Mi", but they have not been able to do it in 800 years.
-It seems as if that Devil Fruit ran away from them.
-A member of the Gorousei says that he is not crazy, since the Zoan fruits have a mind of their own.
-The Gorousei says that the "Gomu Gomu no Mi" is actually a Zoan-type fruit, and that its real name is "Hito Hito no Mi" (Human Human Fruit) Mythological-Model "Nika".
-In the chapter we also see a part of Hiyori and Orochi.
-Luffy has awakened the fruit from him and now he feels he is fully. It's his “Gear 5”.
-Luffy vs. Kaidou.
-Luffy grabs Kaidou from the roof and takes him upstairs, then attacks him in a savage way.
-Luffy grabs the ground and transforms it into rubber to return a Bolo Breath to Kaidou.

-No Break Next Week.

> 못 오게 됐던 외부 요인이자 계기가 있었는데 그게 길어져서 그냥 쉬었음. 오늘은 그냥.. 앞으로도 안 올까 싶음

Don't expect korean leaker giving us spoilers anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
I felt like I should share this here to clarify Luffy's devil fruit name.

- Kaido's devil fruit is "Uo Uo no Mi, Model: Seiryu", meaning it's a Fish that evolved into an Azure Dragon but he is a Dragon, not a Fish.
- X Drake's devil fruit is "Ryu Ryu no Mi, Model: Allosaurus", it's a Dragon that evolved into an Allosaurus but he is an Allosaurus, not a Dragon.
- Luffy's devil fruit is "Hito Hito no mi, Model: Nika", meaning he is Nika but not just a simple human.
- Chopper's devil fruit is "Hito Hito no mi" without a model and this just means "human devil fruit" and has nothing to do with Luffy's. It's a disambiguation.

In fact, Luffy's devil fruit is not the first nor the second one of the "Hito Hito no mi, Model" class.
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Daibutsu: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hito_Hito_no_Mi,_Model:_Daibutsu
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Onyudo: https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Hito_Hito_no_Mi,_Model:_Onyudo
- Hito Hito no Mi, Model: Nika

Some Trivia: (Please keep this here, gonna keep it Updated)

01. In Romance Dawn Version 2, Garp said that Luffy's DF is worth 5 Billions (Same as Ope Ope No Mi & Whitebeard's Bounty)

02. A Fan asked Oda why he chose Rubber DF for Luffy (Which was described as a Weak Ability). This was Oda's Answer:
"Ahaha, that is true. It must seem like a Mystery when you consider all the other strong and cool abilities. The answer is simple. I have picked the (Most Ridiculous Ability). If the protagonist were the typical strong guy, I doubt I could continue on with this for long. No matter how serious the story gets, Luffy is there to stretch and inflate. He always give me a chance to fool around. That's the kind of Manga I wanted to write."

03. In Chapter 990, Hyogoro described Luffy as a Guardian Deity or Wisdom King

04. In Chapter 685, this Scene happened between Luffy & Momo

05. This is the 5th Time that a DF was described with a Unique Word:
  1. Enel's DF was described as "Invincible"
  2. Blackbeard's DF was described as "Unique"
  3. Law's DF was described as "Ultimate"
  4. Katakuri's DF was described as "Special"
  5. Luffy's DF was described as "Legendary" or "Most Ridiculous"
Conveniently they all somehow relate to Luffy's Fruit, Enel's DF can only be countered by Luffy's, Blackbeard is Darkness to Luffy's Sun, Katakuri DF Mirrors Luffy's Rubber Abilities & Law have Free Modification Powers which seems to be a more serious version of Luffy's Awakening.

06. It's curious that we have seen Multiple Users of same DF (Momo's Case is different) from Paramecia & Logia Classes but Oda never done that before with Zoan. It should also be noted that Vegapunk & Caesar were only able to make Artificial Zoan DFs & it's only Type that can be fed to Objects. This means there is high chance Three Types of Devil Fruits don't have same Origin! Each Type is completely different.

07. It's interesting to note that Oda made Jinbe the only one who could donate his Blood to Luffy (Chapter is even titled "The Road towards The Sun") after his Fight with Hody & not only Jinbe was from "Sun Pirates" but Who's Who suggested that there is a Connection between Sun Pirates & Sun God Nika. (Who happened to be Jinbe's Opponent during the Raid out of all SHs)

08. Calgara's Daughter from Skypiea Flashback said that she is gonna meet Sun God after being Sacrificed. On the other side of the world, we also have Elbaf Giants who celebrate "Death & Rebirth of The Sun"

09. When Ace was fighting Blackbeard, they described their Final Attacks as "Sun vs Darkness". Not only Luffy is now Sun God Nika, but he was also said to have inherited Ace's Will.

10. Oda said that Flower that bests represents Luffy is "Sunflower" & more specifically "Cosmos Flower". What's interesting is that Nami's Flower is also "Sunflower" while Crew's Ship is named "Thousand Sunny" with a Figurehead that resembles Sunflower.

11. Romance Dawn Version 1 says that Luffy's DF comes from "Legend Tree" that only appears once every 50 Years. It's interesting to note that not only Luffy's DF is described as Legendary but there is also a Tree called "Sunlight Tree Eve" which gives Light to Fishmen Island.
(The Sun is praised a lot by Fishmen, especially Otohime & Shirahoshi)

12. Dunno if this is Relevant, but 50 Years before Current Time marks the Events of Brook's Flashback, in other words his Death/Rebirth & also Yorki's Last Appearance, this Flashback is also strongly linked to Bink's Sake Song. (The Lyrics mention Laugh Tale at the end which was revealed to be Island of One Piece by Roger & that it was Joy Boy who left it there)

13. Some of Bink's Sake Lyrics include: "Now the waves are dancing, Beat upon the drums.... (Drums of Liberation) If you lose your nerve this breath could be your last.... (Luffy's Defeat) But if you just hold on, The morning sun will rise (Sun God Nika)" & then " .....But don't look so down, For tomorrow night The Moon will also rise! (Possibly Zoro?)" (This is clearly related to Toki's Prophecy too)

14. A Fan asked Oda to provide him with Lyrics for Luffy's Skypiea Song, this was his Answer:
Luffy: Yo. Huh? You want to hear my song? Sure, no problem.

"Hmmmm-hmhmhmhmm
In the Eastern islaaands, the Sun is early to riiiiiisssseee!
Gets'em all hyper hyper, its people are foooooolllllsss!
In the Western islaaands, the nights are looonnggg!
Gets your body itchin for action, its people are fooooollllsss!
Aaaaahh, ah ah ahaaaa... that was a yaaaawnnnn!
Everyone's a smiley smiley fooooooooolllll!"

15. There seems to be a Strong Connection between Sun God Nika & Dragons. First of all Luffy awakened the Form when fighting a Dragon, secondly Sun Symbol of Sun Pirates is Mark of Celestial Dragons Rebranded. Thirdly the one who stole the Fruit from WG (Shanks) have a Dragon-Themed Ship, while the Father of Luffy is also named Dragon & have Dragon-Themed Ship. Fourthly Luffy's Double-Layared Eyes while being Nika resembles those of Imu-Sama who is Leader of CDs & Mihawk whose Name "Dracule" can mean Dragon & also Devil. You can also notice that Satori's Animal Theme in Skypiea was a Dragon (Made of Cloud Balls) & he had Double-Layered Eyes ... etc

16. Another interesting Detail is found in Chapter 436, Icerburg said that if Luffy wants to become Pirate King then he needs to sail on a Ship that is King of The Beasts (Same as Kaidou's Epithet) & the Ship happens to be named "Thousand Sunny"

17. The Luminescent Elegant Sunflower are important in the making of Artificial DFs as they are put in face of Trees that grow Smile Fruits to provide Light. (This was shown inside Smile Factory)

18. Luffy attacks Kaidou similar to how he did against Oars in Thriller Bark Arc when he was in Nightmare Form & interestingly Dawn & Sun were mentioned in same Page.

19. I think most Fans already seen this but for those who missed it, Sun God Silhouette, Drums Liberation & Fire/Sun were all hinted in this Scene from Skypiea Arc that Oda described as one of his Favorites.

20. Regarding Curly Eyebrows, this was Oda's Answer to a Fan asking about Sanji's:
Hey!! You there, sit down!! Now listen!! Everyone lives in circles!! The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth all spin in circles!! And!! If the Earth suddenly stopped spinning!! The planet would be covered in tidal waves!! It would be terrible!! Now remember that Sanji's eyebrow channels that same powerful circular energy!! Reflect upon this!! You may go!!

21. Nika in Goroawase (Japanese Number/Word Play) is 25 or 29. Meaning that Luffy's DF (Nika) is represented by 2-9 which fits with Straw Hats DFs Pattern (Chopper is 1-10, Luffy is 2-9 when he was previously 5-6, Robin is 8-7 & Brook is 4-3). Previously it was Theorized that one of SHs would eat Kuma's DF (2-9 too) & all of this can be seen in this SBS:
D: Odacchi! I noticed an amazing thing!!! It is that if you show the Straw Hat Devil Fruit users in numbers, it will be the numbers from 1~10!!

Luffy→Gomu Gomu (5.6.5.6.), Chopper→Hito Hito (1.10.1.10), Robin→Hana Hana (8.7.8.7.), Brook→Yomi Yomi (4.3.4.3.)

(1.3.4.5.6.7.8.10), but there is no (2.9), so is the one who ate the Nikyu Nikyu (2.9.2.9.) no Mi, Bartholomew Kuma, gonna be a Straw Hat next? Please tell me!!! P.N. SHANKUS.LOVE

O: WHAAAAAT?! (shock) Gosh that surprised me! Why was I surprised?! NO COMMENTTTTTTT!!!!!!!! NEXT!!
Now this means that there is high possibility one of Straw Hats is gonna eat a DF that represents 5-6 or a New SH gonna join with such DF.
(For example, it could be Rosinante's DF, but anyway better ask a Japanese about this or ask Yuderon to do some research. It's also interesting to note that Chapter 1029 is the Chapter where Hawkins drew The Tower Card which spoke about Incoming Big Change)

22. A Fan asked Oda what happens when a Human eats Hito Hito No Mi DF, this was his Answer:
"I suppose I should say they "BECOME HUMAN". Uh, I guess you could say that means like becoming an adult, or finding your true spirit or something. So basically, people will live more human-like. Well. I guess you could say that. Or not. Basically, not. Goodbye. (runs away)."

Last edited:
redon on Pirate King forums:

the Popeye comparisons is a good one, because one of the things that "awakening" gives Luffy's fruit is "freedom". And that "freedom" allows Luffy to fight as he wants, and in this case (for now) it's to fight as if he were a cartoon, with all sorts of crazy things.

And as you can see, that doesn't only affect him, it also affects the enemy (that's why Kaidou in one image also looks like someone out of Looney Tunes or something).

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Guys, do not, under any circumstances, post the high quality leaked images on WG for the time being.

This is a serious warning. ⚠️

Also, if you see anyone post those images, report it ASAP.

Slight legality issue with how they came online. It was recommended to me to remove all the "clean" images for now just to be safe, with one of them having a WSJ watermark on it which is a big no-no. When the chapter images leak normally in a day or two, you guys can post them per the norm.

Full summary, thanks to redon from Arlong Park Forums.

Chapter 1,044: “Warrior of Liberation”.

Germa 66's Ahh… Emotionless Excursion, Vol. 8 “Mom is on an expedition. Research started!!” On the cover, Oven has left the prisoners' book (open on Niji and Yonji pages) in a room where some of his brothers/sisters are (Prim, Kato, Brownie and Anana). As Oven says goodbye, his brothers/sisters prepare to start all kinds of investigations on Niji and Yonji's bodies (using knives, saws, hammers, lasers...).

Chapter starts with Luffy talking, although we cannot see him close-up. The sound of the drums is getting louder.

Luffy: "What happened? I...
Why? ...How am I able to get up if I lost.
I suddenly feel so much fun...
Ahahahaha!!"

As Luffy speaks, we see in a distant shot that black lightnings come out of Luffy's body.

Zunesha is still with the World Government ships in the sea near Wanokuni. Momonosuke looks at the roof of Onigashima, he's very upset and even trembles.

Momonosuke: "Joy Boy…!?
Do you mean Luffy!?"

Yamato: "Is that... what Zunesha said!!?"

In the “Pleasure Hall” of the Leftbrain Tower, we see that Some is taking care of Sanji (he is lying on a futon). Suddenly, Sanji gets up because he senses something and looks up.

Some: "Eh!
Kyaah!!"

Sanji: "...!!
Hah, hah...
Luffy...!?"

On the Live Floor, Luffy's allies are also feeling something. Kid, Law and Hyougorou look up.

Kid: "What!?"

Hyougorou: "Ah...
Is that Straw Hat...!?"

Marco also feels something and tells it to Nami and Tama, who are crying as they hug.

Marco: "Straw Hat...!?
Hey! He is still breathing.

Nami: "Is Luffy alive!!?"

Tama: "Is he really alive!!? Aniki~~~"

We travel now to the Holy Land of Mary Geoise, to the “Room of Authority” in Pangea Castle. Gorousei continues talking about the situation in Wanokuni. One of them wonders if it's worth it losing a top agent and anger Kaidou. Gorousei with dreadlocks replies that it's worth it, especially considering the future that this situation may lead to.

Swordsman Gorousei: "The “World Government” tries to keep the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” with them in every era...
But, somehow, the fruit always gets away.
And 800 years have passed...!!"

Gorousei with big beard and mustache: "It's like if that “Akuma no Mi” tries to escape from them."

Gorousei with a spot on his head: "It is possible, since we know Zoan fruits have minds of their own.
And that fruit has the name of a “God”...
The other name of the “Gomu Gomu no Mi” is..."

Blond Gorousei: "“Hito Hito no Mi” (Human-Human Fruit) Mythical Zoan... Model “Nika”."

As the Gorousei says this, in a magnificent and epic double page we see the silhouette of Luffy with the full Moon in the background. His silhouette is identical to Nika's (without weapons in his hands). Although we only see a black silhouette, it's clear that Luffy is laughing. In addition, the sound of drums continues.

Luffy: "Ahahahahahaha!!!"

Gorousei continues speaking, as we see a close-up of the silhouette of Luffy's face. He's laughing.

Gorousei: "His body has the properties of rubber.
And he can fight in any way he wishes... Making people smile wherever he goes.
He is the “Warrior of Liberation”, also known as...
“Nika, the Sun God”.
Awakening will give the rubber body even more “strength” and “freedom”.
It is said that...
it's the most ridiculous power in the world!!"

Cut to the “Treasure Hall” on the 2nd floor of Onigashima castle. Orochi is still trapped under the rubble.

Orochi: "Hey... Hiyori!!
I... I appreciated Oden too...!!
I was... used by Kaidou!!
Let's run away from here together...!! Now take the needles off..."

Hiyori: "My father kept his promise, right?
He believed in the promise you and Kaidou made him to free “Wanokuni”.
During 5 years, my father was dancing in a funny way...!!
Even against his family!!
My father kept his promise!!
He believed in the promise to free them all.
He even endured 1 hour burning in boiling oil...!!
He was always laughing... Even if the life of an entire country was hijacked.
My father endured all that pain alone!!!"

We see a small flashback between Oden and Hiyori.

Oden: "What's wrong Hiyori~~~?"

Hiyori: "Father, are you fine with every body talking bad about you?"

Oden: "Yeah, I'm fine with it.
Why you ask...?
That's because...
I've got you guys by my side!!"

Hiyori: "Really!? Then let's stay together forever."

Back to the present, Orochi talks now.

Orochi: "Oh yes!!
Oden was such a great samurai!!
As a “Shogun”, I shall honor your father..."

Hiyori: "..."

Hiyori takes off her mask and yells in anger at Orochi while she cries tears of pain.

Hiyori: "My name is “Kouzuki Hiyori”!!!
Be silence, you insolent man!!!"

Orochi: "Ehhh!!!"

Hiyori: "Even at times when I had an empty stomach and putting on broken fabric!!
I live proudly up to my father's name!!
You shouldn't be in “Shogun” position for even just one day!!
You are a pathetic fool!!!
And as your foolishness grew, so are the innocent lives perishing in vain!!"

Orochi is very scared after Hiyori's words.

Orochi: "You're not going to do anything to me, right!!?
Revenge isn't very popular nowadays!!
And even if you kill me, you have no chance of defeating Kaidou!!"

Suddenly, a little version of Kanjuurou's Kazenbo returns to where Orochi and Hiyori are.

Kanjuurou's Kazenbo: "Orochi-sama..."

Orochi: "Huh?"

Kanjuurou's Kazenbo: "I... fai... led..."

Orochi: "Kanjuurou!?
You returned at the right time!! This turns the tables!!
Burn that woman until she dies!!!
What a tragicomedy! Remains of the “Kouzuki”, have you seen it?
This is the “luck” of the strongest!!!"

Kanjuurou's Kazenbo: "Orochi-sama..."

Orochi: "Eh!? Hey!!
What the hell are you doing!!!
Gyaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!"

Kanjuurou's Kazenbo ignores Orochi's words and instead of going for Hiyori, it goes for Orochi, who begins to burn violently. Hiyori looks at him still with tears in her eyes.

Hiyori: "The “dawn” will come."

Orochi : "Stupid Kanjuurou, what have you done!!!
Hiyori, help me!!!"

Hiyori: "“Kouzuki” house... always keeps its promises!!"

Back to the roof of Onigashima, there we see again the silhouette of Luffy with the full Moon in the background.

Luffy: "...
I feel like I can do anything I want...!!
My heartbeat sounds so fun!!
This is my highest peak...!!
This is... “Gear Fith”!!!”

Back to the Live Floor, a huge blast of Color of the Supreme King Haki comes from above. A lot of black lightnings pierce through the roof and Kaidou's subordinates begin to fall unconscious with foam at the mouth. Kaidou looks worried at the roof.

Kaidou: "What's up there on the roof...!!!"

In a huge double spread, we see that the roof begins to break and Luffy's arm appears from the hole. The arm is massive and it grabs Kaidou's body in dragon form without difficulty. Everyone looks at the scene shocked.

Kid: "Straw Hat...!?"

Chopper (crying): "Luffy~~~~~!!?"

Luffy pulls Kaidou up (Kaidou's eyes popping out, like a cartoon) and drags him easily to the roof. Luffy then increases his muscle mass (as in the leaked picture) and starts spinning wildly Kaidou's body. Kaidou's face looks again like a cartoon, his eyes are popping out one more time.

Luffy stops spinning and starts slamming Kaidou back and forth on the ground, until Luffy lets go him. Kaidou gets up dizzy, with a bump on his head and little stars coming out of it (again like a cartoon). Luffy can't stop laughing.

Luffy: "Hah. Hah.
Ahahahaha!!"

Kaidou: "...!!
Straw Hay...!! You are alive...!!
Thank you.
“Bolo Breath”!!!"

Luffy: "Ahahahaha!!
Eh?
Aaahhhhhh!!!"

Luffy (who has returned to his normal form) is lying on the ground laughing non-stop, but when he sees Kaidou's “Bolo Breath”, he screams surprised. His eyes also pop out like a cartoon, but it's more excessive than Kaidou's (Luffy acts like Jim Carrey's character in the movie "The Mask").

Luffy grabs the ground with his hands and stretches it out, causing the ground turns into rubber. Kaidou's “Bolo Breath” hits the ground, but since it's now rubber, it doesn't get destroyed and holds back the attack. Luffy changes back to his muscled form and pulls the piece of ground, causing the “Bolo Breath” bounces back to Kaidou. There's a huge explosion.

We finally see Luffy full body clearly. His physical appearance is almost the same as always, although his shirt is now white instead of black (we'll see the actual color that Oda gives to the shirt). His hair now looks like flames and he has that "vapour collar" around his neck and under his armpits (like in Gear 4 form). His eyebrows are now curled (similar to Sanji's) and the pupils of his eyes have changed (check leaked picture to see Luffy's face).

Luffy laughs non-stop again as Kaidou stands up. “Gear Fith” is officially presented.

Luffy: "Ahyahyahya!!"

Kaidou: "...!! I'm sorry for what happened earlier, I was STUPID...!!
I didn't want to win like that."

Luffy looks at Kaidou with determination and a smile on his face.

Luffy: "Don't mention it!!
Let's end this!!!"

End of the chapter.

Luffy got a new laugh as well, laughing like "あっひゃっひゃっひゃ" ("a-hya-hya-hya")
That laugh is not new...

Post automatically merged:

More from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

When Luffy sees Kaidou's Bolo Breath, this is his face, but you can imagine any cartoon with this expression lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.