Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering it seems awakening seems to change the personality of the user slightly (Luffy is now just having a ton of fun), my guess is it'll give Kaido a ferocious dragon one. Something more dragon like with flame clouds around him.

Idk we'll see. I'm confident he at least has something up his sleeve.
You remember the statement of kaido to luffy as he said?

"The more you laugh the more you......"

Mink Medicine is too cheap and Oda knows it. Otherwise we going to have Mink Medicine in every future arcs lol
Cheap? You mean like Luffy Awakening just magically awaken which has taken away all side effects and limits to his power in the middle of his battle.

Obtaining power from eating a magical fruit is cheap. Oda has BB crew going collecting powerful DF. Oda doesn't care about cheap.

The truth is some refused to have any type of conversations that requires critical thinking skills when it comes to Zoro's current state. Instead, they just want to brush off his current plot because they are scared of direction it appears to be heading towards.

They made a big deal about Luffy’s because it’s likely Joyboy’s fruit

if every Zoan awakening follows Luffy’s, it is likely that the only way to use its full form is by awakening. Kaido was probably a fish before his Df decided to awaken
Kaido's fruit model already is a dragon, that's not how it works for him.

The fact that it's never been stated makes it clear Kaido hasn't used awakening yet, if he even has it

You remember the statement of kaido to luffy as he said?

"The more you laugh the more you......"
Well yes, he thinks he also can become Joyboy. My guess is his awakening will give him a similar aspect of a "godlike" power to his dragon fruit. His personality will change and he'll be extremely happy along with Luffy. I think we'll get the tease next week if anything.

Idk, the way the Gorosei make a big deal about mythical awakenings, makes me think we haven't truly seen it yet.

Kaido needs something up his sleeve to counter this form. Luffy never wins easily
Idk at this point if Kaido still has something so powerful on his pocket he would literally be top 1 in the entire manga. He was already hyped enough, Yamato said he is on his last legs...
Only if Oda wants to finish Kaido as a literall God in the OP universe (I can't see anyone beating him past/present/future).

Cheap? You mean like Luffy Awakening just magically awaken which has taken away all side effects and limits to his power in the middle of his battle.

Obtaining power from eating a magical fruit is cheap. Oda has BB crew going collecting powerful DF. Oda doesn't care about cheap.

The truth is some refused to have any type of conversations that requires critical thinking skills when it comes to Zoro's current state. Instead, they just want to brush off his current plot because they are scared of direction it appears to be heading towards.
Luffy is the Main character not zoro lmao. Zoro don't have that treatement

Kaido's fruit model already is a dragon, that's not how it works for him.

The fact that it's never been stated makes it clear Kaido hasn't used awakening yet, if he even has it
Yeah and luffys model is nika and he only got to use it as he awakened. Before he was just a rubber human just like kaido can use the scales to increase his defense in his regular form.

The fact that it has never been stated could be to not reveal Luffy’s zoan awakening. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kaido himself explains how mythical zoans awaken next chapter and reveals he’s awakened himself

1 - Zoro temporarily blocked Hakai, the combination attack from two Yonko, and saved all the SN. A feat nobody else could achieve.
2 - wrong, Law stated Zoro tanked hakai not that he saved him.
3 - Zoro scared 2 Yonko with an unusual sword, as in cursed sword, that used Zoro's haki.
4 - Zoro bested and scarred Kaido. That's so-called paper cut still caused Kaido more damage than any other single attack.

All of the SN achieved less and attacks amounted to nothing. Even Lufdy acknowledged that his attacks are too shallow to do anything.

See above.

1. Temporary block is useless if you fail to stop it completely. Saved SN? I'm pretty sure each SN jumped away from that attack so they saved themselves. In the end he was the one being saved. You know what wise men call that? "Barking more than you could chew."
2. Law made the Shambles pose and the next thing we saw, Zoro was already beside Law.
3. Scared 2 yonko? Despite using Zoro's Haki, those Yonko will not feel unusual if Zoro is holding any sword other than Enma.
4. Bested and scarred Kaido? Kaido brushed off the attack like a mosquito bite and was unbothered after that. What are you smoking about the damage level that Kaido received? lol

Considering it seems awakening seems to change the personality of the user slightly (Luffy is now just having a ton of fun), my guess is it'll give Kaido a ferocious dragon one. Something more dragon like with flame clouds around him.

Idk we'll see. I'm confident he at least has something up his sleeve.
I do think it’s possible we’ll get a Shadow Asgard scene in the end of Wano.

Luffy defeats Kaido, and uses his awakening but in a slightly mindless state and new form but he can’t control the personality of the Seiryuu. And Luffys crew comes in and while everyone’s scared they say, “Luffys already won.” As they hold off this form only for Luffy to return in BoundMan and uses an Over Kong Gun to finish this and sending Kaido through Onigashima to land in the middle of the flower capital completely unconscious and defeated

Hundreds of Luffy hits and Kaido has already deemed Luffy as the only worthy opponent after Oden. Digest that slowly.

Kaido won't have time to feel that Zoro is worthy opponent because death is swift? So why didn't it happen then? IF thats the case, why was zoro the one who was mummified if you really believe that Kaido is the one who will die? lol

We saw the gap when Zoro faced Hakai? What Hakai, the Yonko combi attack that Zoro attempted to block for 1 second but unable to stop anyway? lol The attack that if the weakling scared shitless Law did not shambles Zoro away from Hakai, Zoro is dead already? lol

What happens when he is done with the imaginary grim reaper? Who knows. Maybe it means he overcame the effect of the Mink Roid. lol. And he will wake up while the people of Wano are celebrating the war that was won by Luffy.

PS
4th time I ask you to show a proof that Zoro beat a main villain in a final battle. Show it to me. C'mon now. Don't avoid this. lol
One Piece Movie 5 against Saga:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Nah, Oda simply thought that giving the Medicine a side effect of double pain would have been enough to convince the fanbase that Zoro is out and possibly/partially out for the next arc.
Not when Oda has built up Zoro to do so much more in Wano. His connection with Wano from his past swordsmanship teachings and the current citizens. His connection to Ryuma end creating a black blade. His encounter with Death.

The double the pain is not there to take Zoro out for the rest of Wano.

Idk at this point if Kaido still has something so powerful on his pocket he would literally be top 1 in the entire manga. He was already hyped enough, Yamato said he is on his last legs...
Only if Oda wants to finish Kaido as a literall God in the OP universe (I can't see anyone beating him past/present/future).
Him having awakening doesn't imply he has to be the strongest endgame character lol
Post automatically merged:

Yeah and luffys model is nika and he only got to use it as he awakened. Before he was just a rubber human just like kaido can use the scales to increase his defense in his regular form.

The fact that it has never been stated could be to not reveal Luffy’s zoan awakening. I wouldn’t be surprised if Kaido himself explains how mythical zoans awaken next chapter and reveals he’s awakened himself
Because Luffy ate a human fruit. Kaido's literally is a dragon model. It's not comparable.

Status
Not open for further replies.