Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of this shit?

I mean, aesthetically it's HORRIBLE.
Worst ever. Not threatening, not cool, nothing. But, on the opposite, it is so cringe.
Why not just have a Gear 4 Tigerman? It would have been perfect, like tiger vs dragon.

Also... the world government wants the Gomu Gomu from 800 years, and what do they do when they finally own it? They don't have an Admiral immediately protect it, but they trust it to freaking Who's Who?
Come on, I can't buy this.
tigerman sounds corny af

Gear 5 is his awakening, kaido is not using awakening while being in hybrid mode
We actually don’t know if he is or isn’t using it. As awakened Toand gain a buffer form and strength level. And kaido is definitively displaying them. There is also a theory that says he was a fish(Carp) before and the dragon is the awakened form.

literally every wano clan except for Kurozumi has "moon" in its name
And Momonosuke is the one who will help bring the dawn of the world according to Yamato, so....
I haven't properly read the manga in years but my point is there's a double parallel with both Ryuma and Oden which could be something, expecially the one regarding Oden since he had an unfinished business but he died and didn't accomplish to kill Kaido, perhaps Zoro is going to ultimate from where he left.

Scabbards + Law + Zoro + Kidd +Killer + Luffy (Adv Coa) + Yamato +Luffy ( Adv COC + G4) + Luffy Awakening ( Mythical Zoan Nika G5) + Lifting an island

VS

Waido

:steef::steef:
So Luffy's G5 IS awakening.
Man, I can't wait to see what it's able to do so.
Also, after fighting 17 powerful characters, Kaido now has to fight a part of Joyboy's power as well. He sure is one of the most powerful top tiers in OP.
Awakened Kaido incoming :finally: we haven't even seen his flashback

Status
Not open for further replies.