Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The WG is a joke, if they knew about the fruit they should have send all theirs forces to kill Luffy after he beat Crocodile.

The guy is a D., son of Dragon, Grandson of Garp, have the Strawhat, have this speacial fruit, have been attacking the WG and winning, invaded the three WG main facilities, attacked a celestial dragon, have a Ohara survivor and so many other shit.

Yet the WG is more worried about capturing fucking Shichibukai?

From all the things related to choosen one, Luffy fruir being the choosen fruit was the one i was most afraid that would fuck the story.

It really feels like the IQ of this fandom dropped to -100 all of a sudden

Why didn’t marines try hard? Bro, as far as we know, the marines didnt even know and they still dont know

Only the Gorosei and Imu probably knew about this

The only question is if they knew about it, why didn’t they instruct someone before
The marines get their orders from the Gorosei. So yes the marine force should have been out in full force to capture luffy as soon as they found out he was a rubber man

It really feels like the IQ of this fandom dropped to -100 all of a sudden

Why didn’t marines try hard? Bro, as far as we know, the marines didnt even know and they still dont know

Only the Gorosei and Imu probably knew about this

The only question is if they knew about it, why didn’t they instruct someone before
thank god someone uses his mind

Now oda is just messing too much with his fruit...its now acting like Logia/Paramecia(which generate stuff like DD and Kata.)
Oda is very vague with how the abilities work, he can now give Luffy's fruit "paramecia awakening" because he never confirmed that all paramecia awakenings are like DD/Katakuri's.

Either way the most logical awakening for the orginal fruit was turning the ground into rubber pre New devil fruit reveal.

So why the fuck didn't the marines tried to catch Luffy extra hard in marineford , this is stupid , i bet you there is going to be 1000 plotholes from this
That's why it is fake.
No one was after Luffy when he had 30mi bounty(Robin for much less had 78mi since 8 years old).
A fodder like Who's Who was in charge of a legendary DF. Even Law's DF had Sengoku in charge of it.
Aokiji didn't care about his DF. Rayleigh didn't knew. Etc etc.

According to gorosei, the zoans have mind of their own, so maybe thats the reason why impel down awakenings couldnt Control their selfes because mind of the Animal became part of them, now for luffy its regular human fruit he can still contain his actions but he is laughing because his mind is kinda working like "Nika":bamathink:

So why the fuck didn't the marines tried to catch Luffy extra hard in marineford , this is stupid , i bet you there is going to be 1000 plotholes from this
Only explanation could be they didn't know about this which is odd considering how much of a deal it would have been for the WG to instruct them better given how hard they wanted to get their hands on it.

Oda apologists will refuse to see the inconsistency however.

It's the lamest and most overhyped reveal I've ever seen so I have to find reasons to get excited.
Same same.

Tbh the thing we can be glad is getting more lore information at least.

Although I'm finding hard to digest the WG not getting the Nika Nika no mi in 800 years.
Or well also not hunting down Luffy with their stronger forces once they saw his gum like powers.

I don't know what to feel that Oda really retconned gomu fruit into some god type human. Everyone knows about Luffy's df, why has it never been mentioned before?!
Cuz Many people thought that it was only rubber fruit. Kaidou even said "this couldn't be Rubber" in the last 2 chapter. meaning He and many People didn't knew that it was special fruit. they only knew that he has Rubber fruit. thats all

Status
Not open for further replies.