Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the lurking legend Oda has talked about turns out to be hito hito no mi model Nika.

I wont be surprised that Luffy's bounty will reach 5 B after Wano.

Kinda ironic for Mr. Go since his task was to prevent the awakening but what he was doing is helping the process instead
The lurking legend was connected to Whitebeard -> Rocks.

g2 and g3 is how luffy has chosen to use the fruit possibly due to his limited knowledge of what his fruit is
he assumed it was rubber this entire time
the fruit does much more than what typical rubber does ( we already saw a bit of it in snakeman)
it is godly , its named after a figure they referred to as a god.
nika means not just god..sengoku is not god or buddha right?...not in a literal way...even being zoan, luffy fruit is still working like rubber from spoilers ....let it unravel little more to get more knowledge..

- Gorosei says zoan df's have a mind of theit own so it avoided contact the entire time

- BB said the Yami df chose him

- Shanks stole the df, didn't plan to give it to Luffy but after he ate it, Shanks possibly accepted that the fruit chose Luffy similarly like BB said

:quest:
The Yami chose him by BB looking for the fruit killing Thatch and eating it?

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
So was the Nika that Who’s Who mentioned before named Nika? or did they name themselves after their fruit

I hate how the story is progressing. This whole ''the gomu gomu no mi is actually super special'', ''Luffy is the chosen one'' and now getting the gear 5 outta nowhere just because plot convenience doesn’t feel right to me.

One Piece has always been about Luffy training and getting stronger along the way with hard-work, perserverance and a creative use of his non-OP df. It never wasn’t about getting cheap power-ups just because plot convenience. This is not Dragon Ball.

Now Luffy will activate this new form to Blueno the fuck out of Kaido.

This is so disappointing… Well i haven’t trusted in Oda’s writing since the whole ''Law and Kid beating Big Mom'' fiasco.

Luffy didn't train before he soloed blueno and lucci

Actually there is no Luffy, only JoyBoy.
MAYBE on your headcanon.

Joyboy is DEAD. Theres no posession or shot like that in One piece.

Zunisha only Said joyboy because luffy awakened the fruit that once belonged to joyboy and Zunisha rememenbered that feeling, of his old friend.

But theres no joyboy , only joyboy fruit that luffy awakened.

Status
Not open for further replies.