Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAYBE on your headcanon.

Joyboy is DEAD. Theres no posession or shot like that in One piece.

Zunisha only Said joyboy because luffy awakened the fruit that once belonged to joyboy and Zunisha rememenbered that feeling, of his old friend.

But theres no joyboy , only joyboy fruit that luffy awakened.
There is already a thread on this forum explaining how Momo the only one hearing voices notices when Luffy voice ended but didn't notice it returned. Instead Zunesha is talking about JoyBoy and Momo still didn't said a thing about Luffy.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
holy shit!
i was wondering why did kaido handcuff yamato with sea stone 20 years ago.
she had ate the fruit way before oden execution.
the fruit is the animal spirit guardian of wano, that puts her motivations into perspective.
if she hadn't eaten the fruit she wouldn't give an F about oden or saving wano from kaido.
her animosity toward kaido is entirely originated from her devil fruit.
Maybe not originating from her fruit, but I like the idea that her drive was amplified by it

It actually does make Sense.... Roger dircovered EVERYTHING, so he could have told shanks before he died, and can be things that even the govern now dont know of How It was 800 years before...and Im like i Said could also have told them Just now
I don't remember a panel of him knowing everything about the government lol if so leak it to me

I am quite sure Oda knew this Zoan thing since the time-skip what bothers me here is the lack of foreshadowing or proper world building for Nika.
We should have get know it since at least Fishman Island... Oda deliberately choose to only present Nika later in Wano, why? I really don't know.

nika means not just god..sengoku is not god or buddha right?...not in a literal way...even being zoan, luffy fruit is still working like rubber from spoilers ....let it unravel little more to get more knowledge..
you are trying to find rationalizations around it
sengoku has a godly fruit as well
nika in the one piece world is referred to as the sun god
I called it a godly fruit ; that's what it is

its not rubber that's the point
it functions only like rubber based on how luffy chooses to use it . when he was in snakeman kaido had already hinted it certainly wasnt functioning like rubber anymore.

Na.

One has to be strong at certain level to even dare to use high class swords.

DFs are instant powers without effort like look at Caribou who got to be a supernova despite no hard work.
Despite that caribou is still a fodder. You need to know how to use your df. Sword Grant's powers same way DF grant. It is just you have to control your power. But yeah, DF powers are versatile. Some grant instantaneous powers like mera mera or gura gura, some needs to be trained to unlock its potential like gomu gomu no mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.