Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Bro this weekend battledome will be most like one of the worst and hell one in entire Worstgen history xD
Luffy new power is soo broken, it looks like he can cakewalk his entire crew right now lol what is fucking reality warping power shit xD:
Actually no

It was redon interpretation of things.

What redon posted was not explained in the manga but his own interpretations of what's happening with the nika nika no mi

I

Indigo

I’m watching OP since 2003/04 and reading the manga since 2010. OP was a big part of my life and it’s sad to see how it turned out, at least for me… I don’t want to hate it but man that’s some shitty writing and I can’t drop it because I invested too many years.
I think I need a beer and some Gravity Falls
Gravity Falls is so fucking good

Also, go to the end man, there's still some cool shit to read, i'm sure

Honestly dropping Kaido to the floor 》》》 Papercut scar.

Like ive been scarched and been scarred by my cousin sister. And that shit left scars on my skin. But if a dude punched me in the face and sent me on my ass...then thats obviously more dangerous.

Essentially Zoro leaving a papercut scar isnt worth anything. He found a way to bypass Kaido's durability entirely. But the size of it is so unnoteworthy its insane. It lacked AP to mean anything. And we can see it in Zoro's dissapointment.

I’m watching OP since 2003/04 and reading the manga since 2010. OP was a big part of my life and it’s sad to see how it turned out, at least for me… I don’t want to hate it but man that’s some shitty writing and I can’t drop it because I invested too many years.
Why didn't you drop it when Zoro grew additional limbs, heads and swords out of thin air?

As a D Gray Man fan I'm surprised by this take considering how little we know about the whole thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.