Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Luffy still needs haki to hurt Kaido he just didn't need to use it to enter G4 mode so that mode will no longer have a time limit.

That will allow Luffy to preserve his haki better. He can fight in G4 mode and only use haki when he needs to. IE: If Luffy is evading attacks he won't need to use AoC or CoC haki. When he moves in to attack Kaido he can use haki with just the attack.
He seems to be hurting kaido real good without armament hardening, The Barrier haki ryuo or even the advCoC black sparks

Like Oda didnt just forget to draw these things after drawing them consistently for the 3 luffy vs kaido chapters we’ve gotten

So… Whats up with that?

so luffy has toon force? i think this is Odas way of surpassing Naruto. naruto charscters were weal compared to one puece character then all of the sudden Naruto start breaking the moon in half and oda is like wait... im going to make luffy the guy frok the mask.

as much as i want to complain about how dumb this is im actually impressed that oda had as much confidence as this to do something that could pssibly ruin the manga. i mean one piece isnt a manga where ppl just get happy because the protaganist is stronger we all expect a certain flare from Luffy. but lets be honest im sure Oda was tired of writing luffy as he was and im getting a pegasus vibe from luffy now. though as im writing this i realize the nika gices Luffy the power to fight as he wants so im sure luffybwill sacrifice nika and say he wants to fight as Luffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.