Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter makes sense and the only people who don't like it are 12 year olds pretending to be teenagers
Well, if you switch the order of the 1 and 2 you get my age, so you’re not too far off.
Post automatically merged:

Because other series mostly have nothing going for them except the current chapter, that's what makes One Piece great
This is actually exactly what I’m talking about. I think future expectations of the story are being used to justify bad writing in the current moment.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's not just based on user's desires. It's based on their character. Who they are as individuals.

Yamao is a guardian. Her purpose is to protect Wano and Momo, which is why the guardian of Wano devil fruit specifically found her and allowed her to eat it. Her character arc will be resolved with her sticking by Momo's side. This new revelation about zoan fruits choosing their owners just doubles down on that.
I agree with the notion that Yamato might end up staying back to support Wano. The nature of her devil's fruit makes it a huge possibility. But I don't think Yamato is inherently a guardian angle. Yamato as a person is a free individual; she loves being free, which is in direct contrast with what her fruit desires from her. Her primary reason for being obsessed with Oden is because he was free too.

lol then
But from that image it seems one of the Gorosei is saying the reason Luffy had been using rubber the whole time is because that's what he perceived the fruit to be so he "willed" it into existence, similar to how he was able of conjuring flames

Wouldn't that fall under reality warping?
I
I swear to god I will fucking lose it if Kaido beats Nika Luffy for the 5th time after his 3rd power up in this arc.

:broocry:
don't think this whatever awakening is the end with kaido. I think luffy still needs to hvae help ,there are so many plot lines like frnaky saying he will make a weapon that will hurt kaido, zoro saying he will gather and rally samurai . Interesting enough that kaido also said that samurai are cowards and all. I think we will have some big moment.

I think its not that the gorosei knew that the gomu gomu fruit was the nika fruit, its the fact that redon shouldve denoted the fruit as the nika fruit and not the gomu gomu fruit in the paragraph. The gorosei recently found out that the gomu gomu fruit is the nika fruit. So the gorosei were searching the nika nika fruit for 800 years but only recently found out that the gomu gomu fruit was the nika fruit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
His copy editors and proofreaders aren't doing a good job, I guess.
It is actually sad to some extent. I saw this recently either the interview in SBS or somewhere else that "He would appreciate constructive criticism that would make he rethink his decisions". I may not understand this correctly but isn't this like asking people to tell him when he's wrong because he is so worked up sometimes he just needs some GOOD advices?

Meanwhile his editors: watching hentais at work, shauvinists, yes men.

Ehh.

People really love over thinking and theorizing too much and if their theory is put down the drain by Oda they really get butt hurt so much lmao

Some people really thinks that Otama's df or Zunesha's df are the ones that the Gorosei are talking about in chapter 1037 and some believe that Zuneisha is Joyboy but nothing beats Luffy's awakening DF is resin lol :gokulaugh:

People really love over thinking and theorizing too much and if their theory is put down the drain by Oda they really get butt hurt so much lmao

Some people really thinks that Otama's df or Zunesha's df are the ones that the Gorosei are talking about in chapter 1037 and some believe that Zuneisha is Joyboy but nothing beats Luffy's awakening DF is resin lol :gokulaugh:
What is Resin Anyway, never heard it until That smile:suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.