Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Wahahaha. Zoro slash HOdy. You probably stopped reading coz you believe Hody is dead there. lol. LEt me tell you a secret. Hody was alive and he wreaked havoc in Gyoncorde Plaza. So the on shot that you claim is just a plain false narrative. lol
Wahahaha,keep dreaming about ZKK. Fact is Luffy will finish Kaido and Liberate Wano.
Zoro never lost to Yeti bros? Then why did he pass out against them? lol
Luffy fought Cracker alone? lol Luffy was surrounded by Homies and yuou said luffy fought cracker alone? lol. There should be alimit to how stupid you can be. lol

If Zoro came to WCI, he woudl have passed out from Oven like how he passed out from nerfed Killer. lol

Haha. Panel is not helpiung me when it shows how Law made his Shambles move. lol. Panel will not help if you intentionally avoid that. That's how delusional you are. lol

ZKK. The most stupid thing that was ever termed in One Piece History. lol. It will also go down and be flushed in the toilet like a piece of sh't.
You have earned yourself the title of the saltiest Luffytard on the platform. This is next-level coping.:rolaugh:

J

Joy D. MADS

I heared today a good theory that „Enma“ is testing Zoro to be his new owner. During the flashback with this old geezer from
Wano Kuni, this old geezer said that special swords have own wills.
Zoro is not an important character for general story/world building... Oda just give him what his losers wants and thats all, he never will have an strong important related story.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Kaido has something in his sleeve.
I don't think there was a person that ever done this to him, especially in his prime.
From the summary, he didn't seem worried at all.
He will use something more than what we have seen up until now.
Luffy is op...
Yeah. That "sorry about that ending" shit makes me feel he's fucking with Luffy to test him.

Pulling a speculation out of my ass:

Since Lunarians are regarded as race of gods, can use some form of fire, Nika was also regarded as sungod, and was also Joyboy. + some weird ability where King could literally use himself like a slingshot, kinda similar to rubber ability.

Maybe Nika was the top of the Lunarian foodchain where he got their abilities to the extreme (freely controlling his body) and was turned into a df by the Ancient Kingdom technogy (zoans have a mind of their own)

Similarly df's were probably created first by their technology

:hapnoel:

What happens with Who's Who? As he wakes up and starts pouring his shattered dick shards back into his pants, he looks into the moonlight and sees the worst thing to ever happen to him is also the thing that saved his life and kept him going.

Status
Not open for further replies.