Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP was meant to go for only like 5 years or less and end in alabasta if i am not mistaken. Luffy's Fruit clearly was simply the Rubber Fruit and Oda came up with the whole nika stuff only recently. Hence why the whole stuff that the Gorosei are saying makes no sense.
Well Luffy says he was having more Fun when Eated, this was in Chapter 1

Well shanks definitely has a way to face Kaido so it wouldn't be a stretch to say such can be enough to fight Luffy.

That's PL wise obviously narrative wise I never saw a point on Luffy fighting shanks.
Thinking more since he's zoan that's probably how his heart restarted, looking zoan awakenings in impel down where they were hard to put down.

Except he has all these other crazy additions because he's mythical.

Kaido better start pulling out his own awakening, not sure what else he would have left at this point to counter it and give his club flaming cloud properties or some shit.

Luffy will always using his punches never change about it. How he will transfer from zero knowledge of using sword to beating kaido with it it's not making any sense Zoro is the one who will always be the professional on using swords in the crew
He will use only one time, tell that tp Nightmare Lufdy who was using sword and punches.

J

Joy D. MADS

What does Zoro needs to be a likeable character?

- Long hair.
- Another new clothes not pre-ts or ts ones.
- Be smart and not only an sword obsessed.
- Flame slashes, Haki slashes (but nothing too Naruto related)... not only visual effects like Kimetsu no Yaiba, that only makes Zori to looks like a random guy.
- Change his anime voice (japanese).

OP was meant to go for only like 5 years or less and end in alabasta if i am not mistaken. Luffy's Fruit clearly was simply the Rubber Fruit and Oda came up with the whole nika stuff only recently. Hence why the whole stuff that the Gorosei are saying makes no sense.
I think there is still way more explanation needed maybe through shanks maybe,we still don't know what his plan with the fruit was before he met luffy :zorothink:

Don’t think Hiyori was supposed to be the princess of this arc anyway. She doesn’t follow any of the typical Oda princess plot beats
Technically she is she was just crying about get revenge then the moment she get is, she don't got the strength to do you woulda think they was former friends or sum lol

I remember he also said OP was supposed to be only the battle against the Emperors, the Warlords is what extended the OP.

Makes me wonder if he really had in mind to use rubber only to beat all Emperors, but didn't have a proper idea back then.
Post automatically merged:

Or they drop onigashima onto that hole were big mom is now ,might fit pretty well :brootea:
Onigashima becomes BM's tombstone LOL

I remember he also said OP was supposed to be only the battle against the Emperors, the Warlords is what extended the OP.

Makes me wonder if he really had in mind to use rubber only to beat all Emperors, but didn't have a proper idea back then.
But there are many things planned well in advance from oda like conquers haki as shown from shanks with the seaking .
There are for sure many things he added through the years but the core of the story and background might be planned .

Sanjitards didn't even believe Zoro will reach the roof top and had Sanji fighting King. Instead,

- Zoro made Big Mom shit their pants and tell Kaido to dodge Zoro's attacks
- Zoro blocked Hakai, an island busting finisher of two Yonko
- Scar Kaido while having a shattered skeleton and only subconscious CoC
- Unlocked CoC infusion and obliterated King

:funky:
Lol zoro was boosted by enma as well as getting stronger in a dire situation he was amped not nerfed.

He will use only one time, tell that tp Nightmare Lufdy who was using sword and punches.
with just one Hit and just to show that you are taking the skills from the shadows and not from ancient spirit or devil fruit, and as most people thought that Nika was Joy boy before he was using stick not a sword on the shadow, but i think that Nika is different from Joy boy and Luffy get both that why the ancient failed and Luffy will not. Nika is unique devil fruit name and Joy boy is the chosen one that why they Sea monsters said they will not failed this time

Idk why some people here think Oda plans everything. He himself said many times that some of the stuff is made in the last seconds.

This isn’t reality warping

Since mythical zoans have paramecia like powers, Luffy has both a paramecia and a zoan awakening

he can turn the ground to rubber like an awakened paramecia

but he is still a zoan and hence he can buff himself like arm point chopper
Turning ground to rubber isnt capable of reflecting a beam by muscle strength. Your explanation imo doesnt cover the characteristic of the awakening allowing him to fight however he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.