Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the manga buddy, the government constantly fears symbolic stuff and things they want to keep hidden, just like they nuked Ohara, killed babies and Ace for being Roger's son and wanted to kill Who's Who just for listening to a story.
That's for the void century nothing else.

Anything linked to it must be erased, is this new for you ?
You gotta read manga.

Why not? When paramecia awakening can act like a logia and there is special paramecia like mochi fruit, why it is surprising. People stopped thinking or intentional ignorance because it doesn't fit agenda?
because we already saw how zoan awakening was...oda should just have never mentioned anything about awakening...just do something and call it awakening...else people will try to use the criteria mentioned.

the fact that the fruit's awakening has looney tooney attributes doesnt bother me. If anything I enjoy it. However, the additional lore of the fruit being somehow connected to a godlike figure is forcing the inescapable fate dogma further down our throats in a series where freedom is the ultimate quest. I thought Luffy would mirror JoyBoy not become JoyBoy in essence

mirroring someone and becoming them "in essence" is literally the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.