Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
certain man here told me the gorosei didnt know the gomu gomu no mi was the sun god nika fruit
shanks just revealed that to them...
doesnt seem like the case....

anyway loved the hiyori scene
wish she killed orochi directly tho
would have been so satisfying .
He not dead. Myth zoans have their endurance and defence in base and he no sold the zeus attack earlier remember

rereading Enies Lobby actually annoyed me a bit coz its the first arc where power ups actually come out of nowhere like gear 2 and gear 3 plus Zoro's Ashura and what not and people don't have issues with it coz of nostalgia

whereas at least, adv COA and all make sense

point is, you cant say everything pre ts made sense coz it didn't and then say post ts power ups don't make sense
Yeah, not sure why so many people like EL.

This fruit aside.

The WG does fear symbols. Remember Ohara? They didn't allow Clover to say the Ancient Kingdoms name. They were listening calm enough until he was about to say the name and they freaked out. Like Clover said, the fear the ideals of the AK, rather than the power.
The ancient Kingdom’s name IS INFORMATION… Same way everything on the Poneglyphs is information… The WG doesn’t want Information to get out… Such as information on the ancient weapons that come hand in hand with information about the Ancient kingdom

this isn’t what this Nika business is… Nika isn’t anything to anyone… Someone being told “There is a mythical DF of some ancient god” means nothing… People in Wano literally call Kaido a deity because of his mythical Zoan… There’s a Buddha god mythical Zoan in the Marines… It’s just a df…

Required elixir to come back from a 2x emperor hit...
The context is a little bit different, eh?
2 emperor hit that broken 20~30 bones and put him a bandaged cross without moving a finger, after he got saved by Law in 1 second

So?

Sanji got bones and organs crushed, screamrd in pain, and kept fighting, no rest whatsoever for the whole act. No Exoskeleton "user" has showed being able to tank something that kills CoA Masters

My point is that Zoro got completely healed, he went from 0 to 100 only to fight King.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
2 emperor hit that broken 20~30 bones and put him a bandaged cross without moving a finger, after he got saved by Law in 1 second

So?

Sanji got bones and organs crushed, screamrd in pain, and kept fighting, no rest whatsoever for the whole act

My point is that Zoro got completely healed, he went from 0 to 100 only to fight King.
Sanjis done fuck all all raid and was out after fighting queen
Don't even try compare

So?

Sanji got bones and organs crushed, screamrd in pain, and kept fighting, no rest whatsoever for the whole act

Do you not count Sanji's exoskeleton activation as healing?

Status
Not open for further replies.