Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda seriously expects us to believe:

-> The Gomu Gomu is so dangerous that they would literally anger a Yonko and sacrifice a top agent to stop it from awakening.

-> The Gorosei never thought to do anything about it, even when Cypher Pol, warlords, and even freaking Navy HQ were facing the SHs.

Guys, this is horse shit.
Then why are you here, drop it and move on

It's one chapter. Oda could just very well be going over the top here because of it's introduction.

And let me ask you, do you honestly think Luffy having a special Devil Fruit is going to change the dynamic of Luffy overcoming his last obstacles in the series?

Blackbeard has two of the most busted Devil Fruits in the World, and the possibility of having a third.

Im is an entirely different anomally.

Oda giving Luffy a special devil fruit, is indicative of what's to come in terms of the strength of the Villains. It's not going to change anything. Luffy will still have to come up with creative ways to beat his opponents. Oda will never change that, and you know it as well as I do.
For chars aside from BB and Imu who will be Toon Force victim and become gags..well if he dies, he dies:suresure:

Sanji and Zoro's fights ended at roughly the same time and both opponents around the same level but Sanji woke up first so does that mean Sanji>Zoro :noo:

Greg on AP

TBH, I texted him about this chap and got some of his thoughts on it. Ultimately his no effs given attitude was focused directly at the mindsets of some of the kinds of posters in this thread and he was spot-on and their reactions are just...chef's kiss. Just as planned kinda thing. I've a mind to text him about this fruit thing but the second I do I gotta keep my trap shut about it and it's way too much fun to discuss so for now I'm happy to remain ignorant.

Pretty interesting

There is no sun god in Elbaf… People were taking the celebration of the solstice in Big mom’s flashback and extrapolating a sun god when it’s simply a celebration of the seasons

Need I remind you, this carries priority over Kaido… this is a bigger deal than the yonko… Do you think random fishmen and random skypieans matter more than yonko?

also this isn’t even a skypiean thing… it’s a SHANDORA thing… The skypieans only worshipped Enel and Ganfall… It’s the shandorans who are VERY FEW That worshipped a sun god

so you see, this isn’t big enough to matter that much compared to a yonko… and again, informs about the ancient kingdom leads to information about the ancient weapons… The Poneglyphs are actually dangerous because they lead to actual physical danger to the WG

Actually... there was. It was literally mentioned when Mother Caramel calmed BM

I'm not sure where are you getting bigger than a Yonko or Kaido. If the fruit hasn't awakened for 800 years despite always escaping their grasp then they most likely had no reason to believe it will awaken at all... until very recently.

And I never said Skypieans. I said, on Sky Island.

Its probably 1. It seems like Kazenbo wanted to see Orochi before its death.
Orochi is burning like Oden now. Is he gonna die by burning like Oden; Or Hiyori is gonna cut him?
I mean it would be easy for Oda to wrap this up with Orochi dying on his own/backstabbed etc. by Kanjuro like we see Saruman getting killed in LOTR movies (very different ending in book), after giving Hiyori her moment and still keeping her hands clean etc. without exacting revenge or beheading that fucker.
I hope she does kill him herself or Denjiro does they suffered the most it seems because of Orochi.

Oda seriously expects us to believe:

-> The Gomu Gomu is so dangerous that the Gorosei would literally anger a Yonko and sacrifice a top agent to stop it from awakening.

-> The Gorosei never thought to do anything about it, even when Cypher Pol, warlords, and even freaking Navy HQ were facing the SHs.

Guys, this is horse shit. If you actually gave a damn about the story you should be insulted by this.
This is only the begining of the marines and WG acting like incomptent buffoons. Enjoy the show like we did with the Yonko versing the SHs.

Status
Not open for further replies.