Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This happens all the time though. I've stated this before.

They talk, out of context in 1037 and 1041 about a secret fruit awakening and killing Luffy. You, the reader, have zero context of what this is meant to be until literally 1043 (unless you connect the dots). They don't explain themselves fully until this chapter, and even then shit is missing here.

Something is not right. They went from Robin to Luffy for an unexplained reason. Think about it for a minute. Literally mid chapter they did this
But that still doesn’t justify or explain why they only care about it now. We know they literally imprisoned Who’s Who for failing to safeguard the fruit decades ago.

Even assuming the indication is Zunesha or some other unknown unrevealed indicator they have related to the void century, many earlier events in the story that we either heard or saw directly don’t really make sense.

If you're crying about this chapter you better saddle up and get the tissues ready because this is only just beginning wait until Luffy and Kaido become sort of frenemies after Luffy beats him and Kaido sacrifices himself for Luffy and Wano against the WG or BB

:milaugh:
Lol, I have said that many times before... I do believe this will happen... but I disagree only when it comes to who he will sacrifice himself for... I think it will not be for Luffy... I think it will be for both of Yamato & Momonosuke (his daughter and his rival son who is also a dragon)

I think he will understand the meaning of beautiful death and glory death with Roger/WB/Oden is not that they looked cool... it's because they were dying for an important cause....and he will realize the importance of Momonosuke to stay alive at one point which was hinted by Momo when he read the journal that he must not die...
So eventually he will protect Momo and it will be right in front of his daughter he will be helpless and unable to protect Momo...

I think this war sooner or later will turn into a bigger war that involves the WG

If you're crying about this chapter you better saddle up and get the tissues ready because this is only just beginning wait until Luffy and Kaido become sort of frenemies after Luffy beats him and Kaido sacrifices himself for Luffy and Wano against the WG or BB

:milaugh:
Luffy: Dragon Bro you ready to destroy Pluton and Uranus while i kick Imu's ass?

Kaidou: Say no more Toon World Bro, make him into a plushie toy! :steef::suresure:

ZKK agenda failed
Luffy is dead agenda failed
Joyboy is back agenda failed
Reincarnation agenda failed
Beside all g5 luffy seems stronger than mihawk itself:kobeha:

Although, luffy is beating the shit of kaido but zorotards are the one feeling the pain
Really, because the manga I'm reading doesn't show Kaido defeated and Wano over.

Oh, I get. Luffy is now back again after receiving another power up so he has to defeat Kaido this time because he is Luffy and that's what fanboys claim. Just like they been saying that the entire war. But this time is different because he picked up and slammed Kaido. He hasn't done that yet only punch and kick Kaido.
:seriously:

Honestly, shaky or bad writing aside and whether Oda explain it well or not. :nicagesmile:

I like Luffy's powers because unlike most I don't believe that edgy and dark = good thing all the time. The goofiness fit both one piece and Luffy
:akaman:
Though I don't think he affects environment but affects anything he touches
The thing is this fight is about freeing a country an opressive tyranic regime that choked the life out of its citizens for 20 + years. I expected stakes and tensions, and we got nothing. In fact we got worse than nothing. We got this goofy ass meme shit with eye balls popping out, poppeye supplexes,,etc

Really, because the manga I'm reading doesn't show Kaido defeated and Wano over.

Oh, I get. Luffy is now back again after receiving another power up so he has to defeat Kaido this time because he is Luffy and that's what fanboys claim. Just like they been saying that the entire war. But this time is different because he picked up and slammed Kaido. He hasn't done that yet only punch and kick Kaido.
:seriously:
:ihaha:

Your coping is here for everyone to see

Don't worry we can rejoice together when Luffy beats Kaido he'll bring joy to you while Zori naps

But that still doesn’t justify or explain why they only care about it now. We know they literally imprisoned Who’s Who for failing to safeguard the fruit decades ago.

Even assuming the indication is Zunesha or some other unknown unrevealed indicator they have related to the void century, many earlier events in the story that we either heard or saw directly don’t really make sense.

Again, it's only a theory. Let's give it some time before we say its a plothole or poor writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.