Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol saw the panel and this chapter is pure trash....goofy as fuck

Lucky I am losing totally interest in OP, just waiting for ZKK in maybe 3 chapters.

Enjoy your 5years old goofy fight plebs.

This manga is just trash:suresure:

Nika design is pure trash:milaugh:
I'm always passionately waiting for edgy Lord Zoro piece enjoyer to dropped the series. You should have dropped earlier.

Hope Momo kills Kaido to add the fuel on fire to boost the exit gate for you.
And when you exit, don't forget to close the door so that you won't return again

Last edited:
Then he gets ressurected by Dragon Balls. By the end of Namek, they are all alive again. In the long term, there's no consequences and that didnt stop Dragon ball from being a legendary manga.

I love DB to death, but that guy acting as if there were consequences there...

Buu arc literally had Piccolo tell Buu to kill humans to waste time because they can always bring them back

Kaido knew about Luffys DF:
he said: „You couldn’t become Joyboy either“

He knew that you will become Joyboy by awakening Nikas Powers. plus he was sure that he ain’t Joyboy. He exactly knew. The MF knew everything

:myman:

Cause Admirals are inevitably gonna be part of the endgame villains. Why else were they set up in Marineford
being part of endgame villains don't means a lot
being final boss means stronger than any boss before
any other villain can't have given hype simply cause that person is going to be beaten later

and Oda didn't talk about Admiral > Yonko
with this logic he is talking about Admiral > Yonko every single chapter since Yonko saga :)

being part of endgame villains don't means a lot
being final boss means stronger than any boss before
any other villain can't have given hype simply cause that person is going to be beaten later

and Oda didn't talk about Admiral > Yonko
with this logic he is talking about Admiral > Yonko every single chapter since Yonko saga :)
I don’t think any of the Admirals will be stronger then Kaido or whatever but there’s a real chance that Akainu > Big Mom will be a thing.
Post automatically merged:

Icl I just want Admirals > Yonkos so KOL goes on another rant

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Post automatically merged:

CP0 fans took a major L. Gorosei said Mr Go was there best agent.

Jinbei Franky Brook > Lucci

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.