Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the WG won't even know what hit them. They don't expect to be taken down.
When it finally happens, they will be in utter disbelief.
Mark my words, Imu will make the Enel face.
He won't. The joy raid in one piece is mostly over. The final war saga going to be very brutal and dark. Something like Summit War saga

Also sudden change in the orders to eliminate Luffy is also very suspicious turn in the story. I bet it will blow everyone's mind when we get the explanation.

Never underestimate World Government. :goyea:

Like Asura and Enma, you mean? Zoro's CoC power up also lacks good explanation. No way Zoro would have gotten something like that.
Sanji is much better candidate for CoC. :myman:
I was gonna reply to you seriously...But then that last line...
:whitepress:
Soo, sure bud, im aint wasting my time with crackheads, specialy not when said crackhead is an alt accounf from a sanjistan.

Are some people really not understanding the WG part???

They are not incompetent.

We have close to ZERO context about WHEN they got to know about what the gomu gomu really mean.

Its NOT cause they talking about It NOW that they know for a long time, shanks could be the One that told them about It with details or even Imu himself.

DONT FORGET that the gourosei changed the target from Robin to Luffy out of nowhere. WHY? How they know the fruit would awake?

WE LACK A BUNCH OF CONTEXT.

Calm down. GezzzZ

:pepebusi:

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Are some people really not understanding the WG part???

They are not incompetent.

We have close to ZERO context about WHEN they got to know about what the gomu gomu really mean.

Its NOT cause they talking about It NOW that they know for a long time, shanks could be the One that told them about It with details or even Imu himself.

DONT FORGET that the gourosei changed the target from Robin to Luffy out of nowhere. WHY? How they know the fruit would awake?

WE LACK A BUNCH OF CONTEXT.

Calm down. GezzzZ

:pepebusi:
Shhh apologists, OP badd

did you actually read one piece lol. right after crocodile they tell rob lucci to kill him (AFTER they capture robin and get franky and the prints, rob lucci tells spandam they're not finished, because when cp9 gets called in its for murder. then he says he doesn't kill anyone he hasnt been ordered to kill. then he fights luffy. this means rob lucci was specifically ordered to kill luffy.) after that they tell moria to kill him and send kuma to help. right after that they send admirals after him. theyre trying to kill him pretty hard the whole time.
the only time they havent been specifically trying to kill luffy and pulling admirals in to do it (or at least a VA+Pacifistas+a full fleet w battleships+sentomaru, on just a rumor because of demaro blacks scam not even confirmed knowledge luffy was there) was in yonko territory, where theyre not supposed to operate.

now they're openly trying to kill him in yonko territory because its THAT big of a deal.

"why werent they trying to kill him" when they specifically tried to have rob lucci assassinate him in the middle of a larger op all the way back in enies lobby.

Marines: "There’s a new Pirate named Monkey D.Luffy. He defeated Sir Crocodile. He has the Gum Gum fruit."

Gorosei: "What a D. , the most dangerous bloodline, with the Gum Gum fruit we’ve been hunting for 800 years? Hmm let’s wait for another 2 years."

After Marineford

Marines: " Monkey D.Luffy is a serious threa..-"

Gorosei: “ WE ARE GONNA WAIT!!! "

Great writing
You really got your knickers, or should I say knikas ;) in a right twist there mate

The borderline Gary Stu with barely any character development who only exists for cool action scenes and little else is one of the best things in One Piece? Boy you really have low standards for what makes a good character.
I said one of the not the best thing. If you think Zoro is not a great character I'm fine with that.

Do you guys think that Gorosei knew Luffy's DF anyway? I just have a feeling that they never knew and never being informed by the Marine or CP until Shanks told them and I think that certain pirate that Shanks wanted to talk about was Luffy and he told Gorosei that Luffy has the Gomu Gomu.

rob lucci here for blood. murder is justified. there are things for him to do that arent robin/pluton related.

rob lucci doesnt kill unless hes given an order.

therefore: rob lucci was ordered to kill luffy in secret, from orders that came from above spandam.
Your take on this also interesting.

Tbf, WG doesn't need Nika excuse to target Luffy. They could have killed him just to prove a point to Dragon. Son of Dragon with connections to Shanks will be big threat on its own.

Real mystery is change in orders.

I like the Gear 5 design though 👀
The design is really nothing to me. The only thing I can see good about gear 5th is hopefully the world gets powerups to keep everything Competitive because as of right now Joyboy/Luffy is the strongest in the world easily. I mean he already had the keys to all the Ancient weapons and he's capable of putting together the biggest army in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.