Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You ain't even lie huh
Get tf out Zoro extremists
Post automatically merged:

Strawhats are goofy. But the world and setting is not goofy. You should observe Sanji and Zoro some times. These two mofo are pretty tough too. I never seen them crying in many important scenes.
Are you literally claiming that Wano is currently a super serious arc? Oda just proved that goofiness and silliness are one piece's lifeblood.
He will troll everyone eos

Get tf out Zoro extremists
Post automatically merged:

Are you literally claiming that Wano is currently a super serious arc? Oda just proved that goofiness and silliness are one piece's lifeblood.
You ain't you when you're hungry. Have some nuts 🤪

People will ignore every hint, parralel and build up going into ZKK and call it bad writing, but will eat toon force shit like this.

Retconning Luffys df after 25 years, making the Goresei look like amateurs and trapping luffy in a destiny that he didn't choose is the furthest thing from "good writing"

Lmao this chapter makes EoS Naruto look great in comparison.
Disagree! The gum gum fruits name has changed and the abilities he had until know is the same. The struggles he has gone through haven’t changed. Luffy has always fought in a silly way. And I think a lot of people her don’t understand how destiny works it what it even is.
The question is, did Luffy become Joyboy(Nika) because it was his destiny or is it his destiny because he became Joyboy(Nika).
If somebody sees the future and gives a prophecy and it happens is it destiny? Let’s take an example you took naruto for example.
Gamamaru prophesied that a boy with blue eyes would befriend the biju and save the world. Naruto did that. Does it mean he didn’t have to work for it, he didn’t have a hard time? No, he still had to struggle. Only gamamaru foresaw it.
The same thing applies here, Joyboy or some other of his Nakama predict that someone will come and finish what he started. But only because they predict the future. Luffy isn’t doing what he does because he ate a fruit, the fruit chose him and awakened because Luffy is a liberator. He has freed so many people from pain and shackles and other things. That is why the fruit decided to awaken for the first time after 800 years.

And I think a lot of people her don’t understand how destiny works it what it even is.
The question is, did Luffy become Joyboy(Nika) because it was his destiny or is it his destiny because he became Joyboy(Nika).
:finally: THIS
Most users here seem to have a shallow and perhaps self centered view on the 'destiny' concept.
They just think "i'm an ordinary person, I'm not a chosen one therefore I don't like chosen one characters "

So everybody agrees that Akainu will be a tougher opponent than Kaidou? because he comes after wano.
:datas:
Sorry i try to use shonen manga logic here because enemies get stronger the further we progress, no?
:kobeha:

Act-1, Act-2 and Oden flashback. Tell me one humorous moment from the world and setting in this arc? The goofiness is Oda's way of story telling when SHs are involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.