Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason why they finally realized that the Gomu Gomu no Mi is the fruit that they've pursued all along was shown during the Reverie.

Shanks stole the fruit from the WG. He knew about it's true nature, something that the WG just notices because Shanks was the one who informed the WG about it.

I'm not defending OP, don't get me wrong. But the criticism you put forward was/can be explained bro.
Like even without stating this, anyone can just put 2 and 2 together that something fucky is up with Shanks too:

- Shanks stole the fruit from the WG
- Luffy ate the fruit and publically uses it
- Shanks also casually talks to them about unknown matters, which Oda has purposefully omitted. Funny thing is this happened after he saw Luffys bounty, not before. Nothing of note happened before Shanks went to talk to the Gorosei about a "certain pirate"

These are straight up facts. Makes you question what he's actually doing in the story overall.

@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Tyki_Mikk @Hanzo hattori
People telling Gear 5 fucks Kaido and all shit.
Lol he took that beating delivered Bolo breath received and dodged it and was back to fight.
Lol Ill say hydraman did more damage than this albeit it is a no names attack. Eve Kaido screamed to Momo bite so stop fitting your own agenda into everything admiraltards.
Now it might happen that next chapter he recieves a beating which all character after power up receive but if Oda has Awakening in store than boy it will be nice to see them cope.

Also remeber Kaido has been fighting since chap 993-1044 without a single second rest and with all the top tier of new gen not a single soul left.
I can bet on anything that All the admirals fight would not stack up to this chapter let alone Akaonu

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The second one ist more likely, cause when do you stop being able to become something? He was sure that he is not Joyboy, but why shouldn’t he able to become? I mean if it was a title. Only option is that Joyboy is a title he has no interest in
The second one ist more likely, cause when do you stop being able to become something?
When it dies.
You are no longer able to become anything, but as long as you are alive there are still chances.
But yeah, I'm leaning towards the second one I suggested.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Tejas @MonsterKaido @Sasaki Kojirō @Tyki_Mikk @Hanzo hattori
People telling Gear 5 fucks Kaido and all shit.
Lol he took that beating delivered Bolo breath received and dodged it and was back to fight.
Lol Ill say hydraman did more damage than this albeit it is a no names attack. Eve Kaido screamed to Momo bite so stop fitting your own agenda into everything admiraltards.
Now it might happen that next chapter he recieves a beating which all character after power up receive but if Oda has Awakening in store than boy it will be nice to see them cope.

Also remeber Kaido has been fighting since chap 993-1044 without a single second rest and with all the top tier of new gen not a single soul left.
I can bet on anything that All the admirals fight would not stack up to this chapter let alone Akaonu
:cheers:My man:cheers:you said everything.

Act-1, Act-2 and Oden flashback. Tell me one humorous moment from the world and setting in this arc? The goofiness is Oda's way of story telling when SHs are involved.
And Oden's dancing is super serious alright.
Oda tells mature/serious stories in a goofy way, he will never let go of the goofy even when he writes 'serious' plots

Status
Not open for further replies.