Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But if the Devil Fruit doesn’t harm Kaido then why even bother using it??? If only Ryo and Conquerors hurt Kaido then the whole point of the awakening is to stall for Haki??? What a pointless powerup lmao
Let me ask you, what would be more effective, an AdCoA/AdCoC punch from a base Luffy, or an AdCoA/AdCoC punch, from a giant fist 10 times the size of Kaido?

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
I wonder when Oda is gonna explain the "Tribal" Flame Haki pattern that Luffy has in G4. The same applies to Linlin and Katakuri. We see that it seems to give one's haki the properties of their DF like Luffy remaining rubbery even while using hardening and Katakuri still remaining sticky even while hardening his mochi.

The outlier is Linlin's pattern when she clashes with Luffy. She was able to knock him out of G4 and we see an aura around her hand as if she was also using her soul powers afterward. I think that if she combines her haki with her DF, then she is able to disrupt the flow of other people's haki which is why she might have been able to knock Luffy out of G4 in a single clash.

Awakening helps Luffy beat Kaido, Adv CoC & CoA are the weapons needed.

All Luffy did this chapter was slam Kaido a fews time on the ground. Minuscule damage at best, did nothing to Kaido.

Luffy still needs Adv CoC & CoA to beat Kaido because his fighting most likely hasn't changed. He is still brawler
But how is the awakening doing anything if it doesn’t actually hurt Kaido??? What you’re saying is its literally a stalling tool then?

Why did Doflamingo wait until after G4 to use awakening?

And like not just after G4, that fucker waited until he almost lost to Luffy (but then Luffy lost the form on a timer) to use it
Luffy never fought Doffy equally during that fight before G4, I mean he was landing hits that did absolutely nothing.
Actually Doffy was trolling how weak Luffy's attacks were or slow for that matter.

Not comparable at all.

On a side note, I am 95 percent confident that Luffy is going to use that massive Sword on Onigashima in some capacity before this arc. Oda made it a point to highlight it this chapter. Is going to be interesting to see how he uses it, if he does.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If buff Luffy was manhandling dragon kaido without even using haki, I cannot understand how people think this fight will go on more than 1 chapter.

What's going to happen to kaido when Luffy combines G5 with G4 and advanced haki?
You are looking a this from one way perspective match-up. This is a manga. Luffy gets his action moment now, Kaido will get his own too.

Kaido still has something up his sleeve this "Sorry for that ending" feels like mocking to me and Kaido is not super amazed by what Luffy did just now.

On a side note, I am 95 percent confident that Luffy is going to use that massive Sword on Onigashima in some capacity before this arc. Oda made it a point to highlight it this chapter. Is going to be interesting to see how he uses it, if he does.
If Luffy grows to be beyond the giants and grab that sword and look like a massive Sussanoo that’d be a hilarious end to this

if he doesnt use awakening after the asswhooping last chapter then he either is already awakened or doesn't have it. Don't expect a grand reveal of awakening, Oda doesn't do those for villains
Doflamingo pulls his awakening after G4 and while not really (or confirmed) awakenings we have seen big last efforts from villains like Enel and Moria's Shadow's Asgard, I do understand where people are coming from saying Kaido has shown all and that truly might be the case at the end but there's still room for more, even if it's presented as something negative like losing control or some other reason why he wouldn't use it until then, perhaps his change of appearance during drunk modes might be similar to Luffy's G4 and also works as a preview for Kaido's complete awakened form.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Doubt. Remember when Luffy was using Nidai? This has nothing to to with Luffy being able to wield bigger sword since he will still throw punches.

Luffy never fought Doffy equally during that fight before G4, I mean he was landing hits that did absolutely nothing.
Actually Doffy was trolling how weak Luffy's attacks were or slow for that matter.

Not comparable at all.
And? He only started using it the moment G4 started to wreck him. Kaido countered G4 easily last chapter, even was hit by OKG and it did nothing to him.

Again. Wait a chapter and see what Kaido does next lol

I wonder when Oda is gonna explain the "Tribal" Flame Haki pattern that Luffy has in G4. The same applies to Linlin and Katakuri. We see that it seems to give one's haki the properties of their DF like Luffy remaining rubbery even while using hardening and Katakuri still remaining sticky even while hardening his mochi.

The outlier is Linlin's pattern when she clashes with Luffy. She was able to knock him out of G4 and we see an aura around her hand as if she was also using her soul powers afterward. I think that if she combines her haki with her DF, then she is able to disrupt the flow of other people's haki which is why she might have been able to knock Luffy out of G4 in a single clash.

Who's that black girl

Doflamingo pulls his awakening after G4 and while not really (or confirmed) awakenings but we have seen big last efforts from villains like Enel and Moria's Shadow's Asgard, I do understand where people are coming from saying Kaido has shown all and that truly might be the case at the end but there's still room for more, even if it's presented as something negative like losing control or some other reason why he wouldn't use it until then, perhaps his change of appearance during drunk modes might be similar to Luffy's G4 and also works as a preview for Kaido's complete awakened form.
Those were mid chapter reveals which is to my point. If Oda doesn't have Kaido pull awakening next chapter I don't think he does at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.