Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting lol you are the one coming to me to say how wrong my opinion is when you yourself don't know what will happen lol

Yamato already stated Kaido is at his limit, saying Luffy's attacks did nothing to him is laughable. Luffy was hurting Kaido before G5, Luffy was tickling Doffy before G4.
Not comparable at all.
yamato isnt even part of the fight and was just saying hopeful shit to make momo feel better. "oh he MUST be getting weaker". yeah you think that yamato if it makes you feel better.

do you guys think Oda's statement about not letting Luffy win simply by punching harder is still true? Because it seems to me that this is exactly what Oda intends to do. He literally threw the book at luffy in regards to power ups.

1. training physical strength in udon
  2. going from no ryuo experience to mastering internal destruction and barrier
  3. awakening ACoC
  4. returning to the roof in 1025(or around that chapter) with much stronger haki, capable of fully dodging thunder bagua and splitting the sky with kaido
  5. awakening the Nika fruit and getting G5
I guess there could be more to the fight @Paperchampion23 , but at this point, it just seems tedious and repetitive. Oda's been cycling through this same shit the entire arc.
  1. Luffy fights kaido
  2. Luffy gets 1 shot
  3. Luffy awakening power up
  4. repeat
Imagine Onigashima gets evacuated, and Luffy ends the fight by smashing the entire Island down on Kaido.

I also had made a prediction a while back, that Luffy would bury Kaido under the sea with Onigashima, and due to Kaido's Devil Fruit being a fish fruit, he'd basically be alive down there, buried underneath an Island. He'll never get his glorious death, and he'll have to suffer under the sea for however long.

That actually would be crazy, as Luffy couldn't inherit Ace's Devil Fruit, due to him already having one, but gaining Roger's Sword, which would also be symbolic of Roger and Aces will, would allow for Luffy to carry on Ace's will.
I don't think he would get a sword just because that's zoro's thing.

Imo he could still take the giant onigashima sword and turn it into a spear by elongating the hilt and shortening the blade.

With the this awakening , confirmed that all power ups completed for strawhats . They just need to improve what they have . That means :

Sanji will never ever get coc ability .
Rest of straw hat will not get considerable power up . May be just usopp will improve his ability (coo)

It would actually be pretty funny to see Luffy's awakening form, which is meant to be goofy and whimsical, takes weapon using seriously.
Zoan DFs have their minds of their own, that's been officially confirmed by the goroseis, and Luffy's personality and fighting style clearly have changed after his awakening, as if Luffy knows how to use his awakening from his memory. It is possible that some of Nika's weapons skills have been awakened as well, just like nightmare Luffy could use swordsmanship thanks to the shadow of a swordsman.

Plus all the similarities and foreshadowings between Thriller bark and Wano.

「世界のトップにいることは今も続いており、同盟全体を根絶しようとしています。世界中の誰もが彼を止めることができますか?」
"The being that is on top of the world is still standing and is about to exterminate the entire alliance, is anyone in the world able to stop him?"
Really? Waido the strongest The Pinnacle of power :steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.