Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paper that's ridiculous.
I stated that: I THINK Kaido would have already used his awakening as TO ME it wouldn't make sense otherwise.
If you think I was being personal when I responded this: I don't know at least for me it makes absolute no sense as to why Kaido wouldn't use his awakening. Specially how 1042 went, Kaido was giving his all and the same for Luffy.
That's your problem. Saying "I don't know" as like in "Might be but".
Then you came with wack comparisons that aren't even remotely close and now proceeds to say I am quoting Yamato from 1027 when in fact last chapter she said as per the official translation "Even Kaido is deeply wounded". And try to act in a high moral ground asking me to wait for next chapter to give my thoughts on what might or might not happen next week is just ridiculous.
Both options discussed are possible don't act like only yours is the right one.
Bro. Look in the mirror. This whole conversation started because you didn't like that I used Doflamingo as a comparable argument when he used awakening after Luffy went Gear 4.

Apparently that's now a "wack" comparison because you say so lmao, even though it's literally the same fucking thing. Where in 1042 did it specify that his Raime Hakke was the strongest move he had? I'm confused

I'll say it again for the umpteenth time, wait a chapter lmao.

You can tag lol
I am open to Kaido using awakening now as well, Oda just needs to give proper justification as to why he didn't earlier.
If Kaido does use awakening soon, the simplest answer is that he didn't need to use it earlier, because Luffy wasn't at a level where he felt threatened enough to have to bust it out. Kaido was doing just fine, and ultimately even had the upperhand the entire time.

Like I said in my previous post. Nika, is shown to be wielding two different weapons. A Sword, and a Staff. Luffy, unlocking that form should be capable of doing everything that Nika can do. I wouldn't be opposed to him turning it into a spear, or a bisento though. Or just being able to switch the entire thing up to whatever he wanted at will would also be pretty cool. Like his Gear forms, he would be capable of turning a single weapon into many different forms.
Would be bonkers to see him give that giant sword properties of his G4 where it retracts and launches straight at Kaido.
Post automatically merged:

Makes me wonder what was previously done with the fruit, since the old Nika has no neck collar.

He would probably give those stretching properties on those weapons.

We're not getting text messages from Oda lol, but I would suppose the reaction would be trolling people who want OP to be overly serious.

Actually, my problem is the opposite. I thought Oda's style in Skypiea had the perfect balance. Pre Alabasta would have worked too. But the current Oda is so far into the shonen art direction that he can't convey the goofiness very well.

I will accept the fact G5/Joyboy Luffy is >>> Zoro
You mean at the moment
:goyea::kata:

I wonder if people don't find it suspicious for Zoro to not be mentioned at all in the Climax page after the chapter

Bro. Look in the mirror. This whole conversation started because you didn't like that I used Doflamingo as a comparable argument when he used awakening after Luffy went Gear 4.

Apparently that's now a "wack" comparison because you say so lmao, even though it's literally the same fucking thing. Where in 1042 did it specify that his Raime Hakke was the strongest move he had? I'm confused

I'll say it again for the umpteenth time, with a chapter lmao.
You started this whole conversation lmao
I wasn't quoting nor responding anyone this is what I said, alone.
If Kaido has an awakening I don't think it is something he can control otherwise he would have used already.
And that about Raime Hakke? Lol

I am giving my prediction as to what happens next chapter. I don't need to wait for shit to do that, stop trying to bring your opinion down my throat, I won't change it now because I feel comfortable with it.
If I am wrong next chapter that's alright because that's what you get for predicting what happens in a story, sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong.

Makes me wonder what was previously done with the fruit, since the old Nika has no neck collar.

Nika "spear" gave me a weird idea.
The shape of the spearhead looks like Noland's hair. That’s a weird shape and not a coincidence

Nika is also dressed like Shandian.
Luffy would be from Brasil and Shandora is clearly influenced by South America.
Nika has also a sword -> Wano?
Nika the sun and Ryuma the moon?
Wano was the county of gold and Shandora the city of gold. We all know that Wano is deeply connected with the One Piece and Joy Boy.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
ZOLO FANS : OMG LUFFY AWAKENING BULLSHIT CARTOON CURLY EYEBROWS POWER UP ONE PIECE IS RUINED FOR EVER ODA IS SUCK!!!!!!! WHY DO HE NOT KEEPING ADV COC THE STRONGER FOR LUFFY HE DONT EVEN USE IT TO HURT KAIDO ANYMORE ZORO JUST AWOKEN IT AND NOT IT IS USELES!!!:josad:

Mean while Sanji fans : Luffy welcome to the club I am been waiting for you

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.