Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not getting text messages from Oda lol, but I would suppose the reaction would be trolling people who want OP to be overly serious.

Actually, my problem is the opposite. I thought Oda's style in Skypiea had the perfect balance. Pre Alabasta would have worked too. But the current Oda is so far into the shonen art direction that he can't convey the goofiness very well.

You mean at the moment
:goyea::kata:

I wonder if people don't find it suspicious for Zoro to not be mentioned at all in the Climax page after the chapter
He's has one more big moment to come for him in this war

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
ZOLO FANS : OMG LUFFY AWAKENING BULLSHIT CARTOON CURLY EYEBROWS POWER UP ONE PIECE IS RUINED FOR EVER ODA IS SUCK!!!!!!! WHY DO HE NOT KEEPING ADV COC THE STRONGER FOR LUFFY HE DONT EVEN USE IT TO HURT KAIDO ANYMORE ZORO JUST AWOKEN IT AND NOT IT IS USELES!!!:josad:

Mean while Sanji fans : Luffy welcome to the club I am is been waiting for you

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

That ones shit. This is why you failed school

You started this whole conversation lmao
I wasn't quoting nor responding anyone this is what I said, alone.

And that about Raime Hakke? Lol

I am giving my prediction as to what happens next chapter. I don't need to wait for shit to do that, stop trying to bring your opinion down my throat, I won't change it now because I feel comfortable with it.
If I am wrong next chapter that's alright because that's what you get for predicting what happens in a story, sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong.
And I gave the doflamingo comparison, then you didn't like it. Lmao.

And you said, based on 1042, both characters were fighting at their peak, except Luffy was the only person exclaiming that he's using his strongest move twice (i.e. 1 final time).

So I'll ask again, where in 1042 was it stated that Kaido's massacre drunk with Raime Hakke was his strongest move?

And what you said last is literally what I'm talking about. I've said only 40 times to people to just wait for next chapter :pepeke:

My guess is, Kaido will get stronger but by releasing Onigashima and not awakening.
That could be a potential route as well. Kaido could theoretically not be at full strength at the moment, due to fighting while holding up Onigashima. He can switch his objective to landing the Island on the Flower Capital, to just dropping it where it is and killing everyone on the Island, and thus be able to fight at full strength. This will be the perfect time for Momonosuke to parallel his father, but holding the Island up, while Luffy and Kaido finish the fight.

And I gave the doflamingo comparison, then you didn't like it. Lmao.

And you said, based on 1042, both characters were fighting at their peak, except Luffy was the only person explaining that he's using his strongest move twice (i.e. 1 final time).

So I'll ask again, where in 1042 was it stated that Kaido's massacre drunk with Raime Hakke was his strongest move?
Where is it stated it wasn't?
Did Katakuri announce BuzzCut Mochi was his strongest move?
Did Doffy do it?
Cracker?
Crocodile?

They never do, do they?

Again you might as well be right but I understood 1037 and 1042 differently, Kaido recognizing Luffy as a strong opponent (just like Big Mom recognized Kidd and Law before going Bigger Mom)
Luffy stating his Haki was getting stronger, Kaido was using a buffer mode to do a even more powerful Ragnaraku. Luffy forcing Kaido to use FS, and Kaido repeating the same move again to finish Luffy (just like Katakuri) suggested to me he was at his max there.

But yeah I could be wrong and Kaido was just taking it easy but it wouldn't sit well it because of how I interpreted these both chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.