Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let me get this straight he not only got advCoA and advCoC he's also awakening his fruit that turned out to be the mythical zoan Sun God Nika model? Jesus Christ......how many fucking PUs does this guy Luffy need? Carried throughout the entire series by a fruit that according to the WSS allows u to turn everyone into an ally there fore the reason why is being considered the most ridiculous power in the world.

This establishes Zoro, a natural born beast and a role model for most us in real life, as the best and the most flesh out characther in all of OnePiece he is literally on some Saitama type shit all hardwork and dedication, not no mythical df or artificially enhanced genes.

There has to be some back door to defeat Luffy's awakening powers.
That'll explain How did WG defeated JoyBoy 800 years ago ?
I feel Zunisha betrayed to JoyBoy revealing something related to that only.

So let me get this straight he not only got advCoA and advCoC he's also awakening his fruit that turned out to be the mythical zoan Sun God Nika model? Jesus Christ......how many fucking PUs does this guy Luffy need? Carried throughout the entire series by a fruit that according to the WSS allows u to turn everyone into an ally there fore the reason why is being considered the most ridiculous power in the world.

This establishes Zoro, a natural born beast and a role model for most us in real life, as the best and the most flesh out characther in all of OnePiece he is literally on some Saitama type shit all hardwork and dedication, not no mythical df or artificially enhanced genes.
No it doesn't. Zoro being just a natural monster means he will never reach true God levels like Luffy

Zolo

Cope Doctor
There has to be some back door to defeat Luffy's awakening powers.
That'll explain How did WG defeated JoyBoy 800 years ago ?
I feel Zunisha betrayed to JoyBoy revealing something related to that only.
maybe he died from old age
Post automatically merged:

No it doesn't. Zoro being just a natural monster means he will never reach true God levels like Luffy
Zoro is at hes peak right now... he wont ever reach YC or admiral level

Remember when few users thought that Kaido was almost at his deathbed? Saying one attack would be enough to beat him and G4 Boundman was about to win?
:suresure::suresure:
Clearly Drunken kaido>Boundman G4 Adv CoC Luffy.
God if he has even a trumpcard ala Awakeening, this beast will be unstoppable..
:steef::steef:
Kaido is on his last legs yet can take a couple more attacks in the same way that Law can exhaust all his energy with KROOM puncture willie etc. then apparently have enough energy left to cast another spell

Status
Not open for further replies.