Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell which rivalry I like more, his with Luffy or Katakuri's. I do like that between both, it comes down to respect. I can't see the same happening with BB or Akainu, but this is honestly great.

Maybe it happens with Shanks too....maybe
I think the rivalry with Shanks will be the most melancholic and bittersweet lol, it's his inspiration afterall. But with all these Shanks' shady maneuvers who knows what kind of person [The Shanks whom Luffy will meet] actually is lol.
Post automatically merged:

Lik and I are the ying and yang of the Luffy and Zoro fanbase I'm well aware I'm as toxic as he is

:pepemotion:
Nah fam you're only like dis because people like them trigger the toxicity inside of you so you can throw toxicity back at em :josad:

Honestly the biggest problem I have with this reveal is only that it feels undeserving. The first thing Luffy says when he wakes up is that he doesn't understand what happened to him and why. I really don't like that.

I always liked that Luffy always had to use his creativity and hardwork to come up with Gear 2,3 and 4. Now it feels that if Luffy had any other devil fruit he would have died.

Honestly the biggest problem I have with this reveal is only that it feels undeserving. The first thing Luffy says when he wakes up is that he doesn't understand what happened to him and why. I really don't like that.

I always liked that Luffy always had to use his creativity and hardwork to come up with Gear 2,3 and 4. Now it feels that if Luffy had any other devil fruit he would have died.
well he shouldnt have lost in the first place so...

This time please let law interfere and kill Kaido.....no let it be zoro.. I want to see how pissed luffy will be... Well he should be fi e since he thinks its okay :myman:.....
Though the whole thing is a big bullshit now.... Luffy doesn't realy care about any reason for fighting with kaido which was obvious... He is not seeing him as a villain.... I mean even oda failed to portray as the greatest adversary so far and being evil.. Orochi still is much better villain.

I think the rivalry with Shanks will be the most melancholic and bittersweet lol, it's his inspiration afterall. But with all these Shanks' shady maneuvers who knows what kind of person [The Shanks whom Luffy will meet] actually is lol.
Post automatically merged:

Nah fam you're only like dis because people like them trigger the toxicity inside of you so you can throw toxicity back at em :josad:
Yup that's been my whole thing with Shanks. If it happens, if it's "negative" in a way, the rivalry and history between them has the potential to be super emotional.

Shanks is inherently Luffy's endgame and always has been. At least to a personal level outside of PK

if shanks wanted to get to laugh tale so bad why wouldnt he ask crocus/whitebeard/rayleigh for help? thus far, shanks has bolstered a young child's dreams and saved his life, tried to warn whitebeard about the grave danger BB posed to ace (whitebeard didnt listen), intercepted Kaido who wanted to kill whitebeard himself in marineford, stopped akainu from killing a pacifist marine recruit, then went to the WG to warn them about about a certain pirate. Spoiler alert, it's BB.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy man C4N gonna be sad not seeing Carrot react at to Luffy while Yamato realize how great Luffy is.

Or will he just come up with nonsense to say this was great for Carrot.
He uses Bruno Mars GIFs to celebrate single-panel appearances of his favorite character doing less than nothing at all, give the guy a break…we both know another pitiful little boy who is more deserving of our disgust :rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.