Who will defeat Kaido?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly the biggest problem I have with this reveal is only that it feels undeserving. The first thing Luffy says when he wakes up is that he doesn't understand what happened to him and why. I really don't like that.

I always liked that Luffy always had to use his creativity and hardwork to come up with Gear 2,3 and 4. Now it feels that if Luffy had any other devil fruit he would have died.
Nah G234 is Luffy's own creative technique application of what rubber can be potentially utilized for by a creative fighter. It's all Luffy.

Without his fruit actually being Nika fruit tho, he shouldve died against Kaidou definitely.

Honestly the biggest problem I have with this reveal is only that it feels undeserving. The first thing Luffy says when he wakes up is that he doesn't understand what happened to him and why. I really don't like that.

I always liked that Luffy always had to use his creativity and hardwork to come up with Gear 2,3 and 4. Now it feels that if Luffy had any other devil fruit he would have died.
On the one hand, true, on the other hand, the same could be said about his CoC

Status
Not open for further replies.