Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, the first question that comes to mind is a big one about the very creation of devil fruits. Is Nika someone who really existed? How did the DF come to hold the essence of Nika- are gods real? Or could someone like Ryuma one day develop a DF around him?
Lmao
What if there is a hito hito ryuma fruit. You eat it and bam you are top-tier swordmaster no training needed

Legendary chapter :amazing::amazing::amazing:

Luffy has been doing things with his rubber body that didn't make sense since Ennies Lobby, none of his gears are aligned with what one would expect of rubber. Doflamingo noted how G4 was still rubbery despite using haki on it and Kaido questioning snakeman. Considering all these, the idea that Luffy has always been limited by his imagination surprisingly makes sense.

Legendary chapter :amazing::amazing::amazing:

Luffy has been doing things with his rubber body that didn't make sense since Ennies Lobby, none of his gears are aligned with what one would expect of rubber. Doflamingo noted how G4 was still rubbery despite using haki on it and Kaido questioning snakeman. Considering all these, the idea that Luffy has always been limited by his imagination surprisingly makes sense.
All of Luffy's powers make total sense... Let alone in a fictional story.

Remember when you thought that Luffy just a simple paramecia and his main fighters don't even have devil fruits yet they always stand strong against overpowered monsters with awazing abilities and hax powers....
Now you have a Mythical OP god dude, possibly mythical guardian oni and a bulletproof guy pumped up on daddy's steroids...

:ihaha:

Luffy the warrior of liberation liberating us from the Zori boys constant wanking of Zolo.

Did you see those CoC streaks??? They made Zori's look pathetic I'd argue Zolo and Yamato's together couldn't match Wuffy right now. Everyone was shook!

Luffy bringing laughter to all us Luffy bros as the Zori fans crumble and suffer in the mud

:kobeha::kawak:

This is just the beginning Zorocucks.

:leohah:

Our boy just beginning Wuffy makes everyone except Kaido on Onigashima look like a fodder

:joker:

I still feel the Orochi thing feels unresolved. It makes sense for him to have a fire death considering he burned Oden but.... I feel there has to be like some witness from the Wano residents not sure how I feel on that

:quest: