Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man that's crazy.
Luffy after TS he was using so much CoA in order for him to fight stronger enemies, that it was unfair after one point, so this is just justice imo
Mihawk was actually spoiled us about Luffy's power back then.
There was a quote (i believe) that, they call him the rubber man but the world around him bends....
Sanji getting up like this was a very nice panel, more than everyone's else that felt luffy.
Hiyori looking the death of her father's murderer is a strong scene, if orochi actually dies lol.
Man, imagine if orochi actually dies and somehow his fruit, eaten by zoro?
We will be a meme for the rest of our manga lives .:josad:

Excellent Chapter .

Luffy's fruit is not the Gomu Gomu Ni (Paramecia) but is actually the Human Mythological Zoan (Hito Hito No Mi) Nika model with Rubber properties. The fruit had not been awakened for 800 years. It is said only by the Gorosei that this fruit is the most ridiculous in the world. I feel like by ridiculous we also mean the most dangerous and more powerful too, Luffy had more freedom with this awakening, which actually means that he is much stronger and therefore much freer to do as he sees fit.

We see the achievements of many people by seeing Luffy, as if he were another Luffy while remaining the one we knew.

Confirmation also that Luffy is the JOYBOY of this time by will only by the words of Zunisha, and Momonusuke. There are a maximum of 6 chapters left before Kaido is defeated.

This is one of the best chapters of One Piece.

So is Orochi just gonna die like that? Would be pretty underewhelming imo. Also Denjiro should get involved at least in this subplotline, otherwise Oda really forgot about his existance :I

these old foggies called the gorosei really fucked up bigtime. with all the info that they have on luffy and his df. these clowns still let luffy get away and not directly focused their manpower and capture him, when they have the opportunity ex: pre time skip/ennies/marineford when luffy was still a budding pirate.
:risitameh: