Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Another problem with this chapter is we’ve seen Kaido get knocked around so much that Luffy’s actions this chapter don’t have much of an impact.

G2 first use- shit stomps Blueno. Up until then, CP9 had been amazingly strong. It’s a huge “the tables have turned“ moment.

G3 first use- gigantic ass punch that nearly knocks Lucci clean out. Not quite as impactful as G2‘s first use, but still has an oomph factor.

G4 (Bounceman)- Luffy goes from struggling horribly against Doffy to knocking him around Dressrosa like a football. It‘s a huge moment

G4 (Tankman)- I think the weakest one impactwise but it still does let him take down Cracker immediately.

G4 (Snakeman)- another strong first impression, gives him the upper hand on Katakuri, Katakuri doesn’t have a clue what’s happening.

Here, we see Luffy toss Kaido about with ease…

… but we‘ve already seen that. The first use of G4 was battering Kaido around and everyone was watching in amazement.

I’d actually say that the G4 moment looks more impressive than G5, becayse that’s the first time we ever actually saw someone really take the fight to and dominate Kaido, plus it had Big Mom and the Worst Gen all watching in amazement.

Another problem with this chapter is we’ve seen Kaido get knocked around so much that Luffy’s actions this chapter don’t have much of an impact.

G2 first use- shit stomps Blueno. Up until then, CP9 had been amazingly strong. It’s a huge “the tables have turned“ moment.

G3 first use- gigantic ass punch that nearly knocks Lucci clean out. Not quite as impactful as G2‘s first use, but still has an oomph factor.

G4 (Bounceman)- Luffy goes from struggling horribly against Doffy to knocking him around Dressrosa like a football. It‘s a huge moment

G4 (Tankman)- I think the weakest one impactwise but it still does let him take down Cracker immediately.

G4 (Snakeman)- another strong first impression, gives him the upper hand on Katakuri, Katakuri doesn’t have a clue what’s happening.

Here, we see Luffy toss Kaido about with ease…

… but we‘ve already seen that. The first use of G4 was battering Kaido around and everyone was watching in amazement.

I’d actually say that the G4 moment looks more impressive than G5, becayse that’s the first time we ever actually saw someone really take the fight to and dominate Kaido, plus it had Big Mom and the Worst Gen all watching in amazement.
There is a difference. Here Luffy punching him to the ground but with G5, Luffy literally dragged him up with a brute force and slamming him (not through punch) to the ground. This is akin to oars moment.

There is a difference. Here Luffy punching him to the ground but with G5, Luffy literally dragged him up with a brute force and slamming him (not through punch) to the ground. This is akin to oars moment.
Yeah, but Kidd had been brute force slamming him as well. It’s still not something especially new or impressive.

Yeah, but Kidd had been brute force slamming him as well. It’s still not something especially new or impressive.
What Kid did is similar to what G4 had done. Just crushing him down using the impact of the ground. Luffy literally dragged the big body of Kaido all the way from the live floor to the rooftop and just throwing that whole ass body left and right.

Marco's healing abilities are always active. He's able to conjure flames without turning into a bird at all. Orochi just got his head chopped off clearly not even in hybrid form. You comment doesnt make sense because the common denominator here is the power not the appearance, Sengoku can likely make shockwaves without turning full buddha, but when he transforms he's gold, the same way when Luffy transforms his hair looks like this
Those are actually good points. Sengoku is conjecture but it comes from seeing Marco. Which is an active use but at least it shows the transformation isn't necessary. Orochi really makes a good point about it though since it's unconscious.

But that still doesn't explain why he has no transformation

Last edited:
That’s my dislike.

G5/Awakening being super strong and doing all this, that’s a pretty logical next step in the Luffy power progression. Did anyone think G5 would not turn Luffy into a top tier? That Awakening would not be strong? Of course it would.

But why Nika? I’m just not getting it, it’s changing very little yet at the same time changing a hell of a lot.
why nika?
rubber would be limited
as kaido put it , the attack weeks back in snakeman isn't in the nature of rubber .

its opens the door for luffy to according to his imagination without questioning whether rubber should be able to do this or that.

why nika?
rubber would be limited
as kaido put it , the attack weeks back in snakeman isn't in the nature of rubber .

its opens the door for luffy to according to his imagination without questioning whether rubber should be able to do this or that.
The “limitations” of rubber is a very artificial problem that Oda has inserted that no one has bothered with up until now. It’s a solution to something that was never a real problem.

Binks Sake says after Rising Sun, The Moon will come
And according to Toki's Prophecy, Moon will cast Nine Shadows who will save Wano

Sun God Nika is also described as God who makes others Happy or Laugh
And this is similar to Kaidou who made Laughing People through Smile Fruits (Kaidou is portrayed as Fake Joy Boy)

This is why i believe that Kaidou is gonna be taken down by Joyful Army
I think Luffy won't be the one to finish off Kaidou, but there will actually be a Scene where Alliance are all standing up together facing Kaidou

In Thriller Bark, after Luffy used Nightmare Mode & reverted back to Normal, we saw all SHs combined their Efforts to hold Oars in place & then Luffy finished him off. In Kaidou's Case, i believe Luffy will be the one to restrict Kaidou & make him unable to counter the Attacks of the Alliance as they all engage him while joyful & laughing then comes a Team Combo from all SHs which ends with Zoro dealing the Final Blow himself alone

I believe what Denjiro is about to do gonna make all Beasts Pirates lose & Samurai Victorious (Only Kaidou remains)
All SHs, Kid, Law & Killer, Marco, remaining Scabbards, Hyogoro, Carrot ... etc are all doing nothing now so i believe Oda is preparing a Scene where they all stand together in massive Double Spread, to show Sun God's Biggest Ability which is the Allies he gains