Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KonyaruIchi

๐Ÿ‘‘๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ฎ ๐“ ๐“พ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐Ÿ‘‘
โ€Ž
So to get things clear: Joyboy is not Nika. Luffy is Not Joyboy. Joyboy Ate Nika fruit just as luffy
Yeah but it's kind of implied that awakening the Model: Nika fruit is a way to inherit the JoyBoy title, at least their users give similar vibes since Zunesha even comments on it. Nika being a completely separate entity, probably not even a real individual is likely for sure though, the Nika legends are probably just previous instances of awakened Model: Nika users.

Yeah but it's kind of implied that awakening the Model: Nika fruit is a way to inherit the JoyBoy title, at least their users give similar vibes since Zunesha even comments on it. Nika being a completely separate entity, probably not even a real individual is likely for sure though, the Nika legends are probably just previous instances of awakened Model: Nika users.
Yes i have the same opinion. Roger even stated that he wanted to live in the same time as Joyboy implies that Nika is fictional and Joyboy a real human. A human with such great impact on history that everybody that steps in line has the title of joyboy

This is Oda's stuff not yours. If you want a story where you can put all what you want in it you should create your own. What a joke..
"This is Oda's stuff, this is his work, create your own" !
Bruh even if it's Oda's works, the one who read and buy it are US : readers. If no one care about his stuff, he won't that popular today.
So I don't know for you but people who actually read and buy one piece stuffs, have the rights to say what they want.

I have mix feeling about the chapter wish the powers revelations was a bit smoother ..
so I think the name joyboy is a nick name that comes from the fruit like firefist ace comes from the df. the human human fruit model :sun god nika , the word nika in japan also means laugh so when the df user is in the awaking form they laugh all the time hence the nick name joyboy. so i think joyboy name is tie to the fruit not the person like I originally thought. who ever was the user of the df 800 years ago is dead and gone .. so the real question is what's the real name of the df user 800 year ago?? perhaps the D in the will of D is their true name.
Totally agree with you, I got the exact same mixed feeling hehe.
About the "constant smile" maybe there is some kind of connection with the failure "smile fruit" user on Onigashima.
Maybe Luffy will be able to remove the smile from all their faces and give them their "normal" faces again ?

Their theory of Luffy being a Zoan is not a bullshiit this time. Congrats to them
Post automatically merged:

This is Oda's stuff not yours. If you want a story where you can put all what you want in it you should create your own. What a joke..
i was joking lol. i loved the chapter and think people complaining about "why didnt they try to get luffy before" are retarded. name one rookie pirate they went after more, in the entire series

i was joking lol. i loved the chapter and think people complaining about "why didnt they try to get luffy before" are retarded. name one rookie pirate they went after more, in the entire series
You think they're retarded they have an actual point and you can't respond to it. You're acting as if they went for the fruit the entire time when that wasn't the case. Enies Lobby literally disproves this, they only went after the crew cuz of Robin. She was the main focus, not Luffy's fruit. You would think they would've told Lucci to kill him on sight instead of just focusing on capturing Robin, but they didn't. Luffy was the side quest the entire arc.

Lol at you asking for people to name someone they went after more, Luffy still has Robin, they want her, of course they're going after her. Again since you lack reading comprehension you wouldn't have noticed that it wasn't because of Luffy's fruit (which is what everyone was arguing/complaining about), but other reasons (Robin, declaring war on the WG, Marineford war incident, being related to Dragon).

Name one time they went after Luffy for his fruit specifically, you know the strongest fruit, aka The God fruit? (Hint: You can't)

There are so many things that donโ€™t make any fucking sense whatsoever trying to retcon a Paramecia into a mythical Zoan. Thereโ€™s also the issue of Oda shitting all over his own statements about giving Luffy a silly and goofy fruit and the fact that the Nika/joyboy being Luffy thing completely fucks the idea that Luffy is truly free and not a slave to destiny. But nah, time to turn off brain. Bouncy man go brrr.
For real, what a trash manga one piece is becoming. Oda must be going senile or he doesnt know wth to do to bring up sales charts so he makes up stupid things that only die hard luffy fans/op kids gonna like.
What a huge plothole this guy just made lmao. So much wow... the fruit is so op and important that no one gave a fuck... I mean, the gov already knew that luffy had it so...??
So important that is easily stolen too? and yeah all about that that oda said and now.... oh crap he got amnesia/changed the story.
This was totally the worst outcome I was expecting. So yeah, luffy has an OP power now and he is a slave of destiny. ggwp trash manga and trash ending incoming.

The problem is not that they didn't catch him.

The problem is that they didn't even try.

We know now that the WG knows that Luffy has the most dangerous DF in the entire world (in their eyes) and that he is the one dude that must not awaken his powers at any cost. He is basically the one guy they've been looking for since 800 years.

What did they do for two years?

Nothing.

They didn't even send any special forces to capture him. The only one actively trying to capture him is Smoker ffs.

Heck, the WG even actively sent more forces to capture fecking Buggy and some other Shichibukai recently.

This is what doesn't make much sense.
U cant argue with fantards...
This mange is a wreck full of plotholes, makes no fucking sense.

For real, what a trash manga one piece is becoming. Oda must be going senile or he doesnt know wth to do to bring up sales charts so he makes up stupid things that only die hard luffy fans/op kids gonna like.
What a huge plothole this guy just made lmao. So much wow... the fruit is so op and important that no one gave a fuck... I mean, the gov already knew that luffy had it so...??
So important that is easily stolen too? and yeah all about that that oda said and now.... oh crap he got amnesia/changed the story.
This was totally the worst outcome I was expecting. So yeah, luffy has an OP power now and he is a slave of destiny. ggwp trash manga and trash ending incoming.
Oda is not going senile, he fumbled from the very beginning. This issue should have been sorted out during the 2 year timeskip, but that is when the REAL edittors left.

Luffy was not trained, nor did he train physically, nor did he have a weapon or martial arts fighting style.

He handicapped Luffy so bad beyond all other characters that he lost it and had to rectify that. That is what you are seeing now.

So Luffy is fighting with his natural genetical strength. And only Devil Fruit + haki without a weapon.

About the "constant smile" maybe there is some kind of connection with the failure "smile fruit" user on Onigashima.
Maybe Luffy will be able to remove the smile from all their faces and give them their "normal" faces again ?
yeah I think you are on to something about luffy changing there faces back to normal ..the new form is starting to grow on me I'm going to hold off on further judgement to see if oda explains more about the WG lack of action to chase down luffy.

This toonforce is gonna be crazy never realized how surprisingly rubber like cartoon characters from the 1930's looked. looking foward to how luffy moves in the next ch.

Last edited:
The user actually added a post in his edit

"Edit: To all the ppl arguing with me, it's ok, I get it. I'm the first to concede that this post read like a conspiracy theory post, lol. But with a bit of imagination, it's not too hard to see how even the smallest details sometimes contribute to an overall narrative. Lastly, I'll just leave this here "

His post actually convinced me even moreso that it wasn't planned. Nika was foreshadowed since chapter one because when Roger smiled, the sound effect was Ni-ya, and that sounds kind of like Nika? Definitely a bit of a stretch.
Also, its so easy for Oda to just go to chapter one (or any other necessary chapter) and see the sound effects he used, then reuse them

You think they're retarded they have an actual point and you can't respond to it. You're acting as if they went for the fruit the entire time when that wasn't the case. Enies Lobby literally disproves this, they only went after the crew cuz of Robin. She was the main focus, not Luffy's fruit. You would think they would've told Lucci to kill him on sight instead of just focusing on capturing Robin, but they didn't. Luffy was the side quest the entire arc.

Lol at you asking for people to name someone they went after more, Luffy still has Robin, they want her, of course they're going after her. Again since you lack reading comprehension you wouldn't have noticed that it wasn't because of Luffy's fruit (which is what everyone was arguing/complaining about), but other reasons (Robin, declaring war on the WG, Marineford war incident, being related to Dragon).

Name one time they went after Luffy for his fruit specifically, you know the strongest fruit, aka The God fruit? (Hint: You can't)
how retarded would the gorosei have to be to tell anybody thats what they're going after. also rob lucci specifically had orders to kill luffy in enies lobby. tired of people who cant read trying to tell other people they have no reading comprehension

So first of all, they sent Aokiji prior to Water 7 for Robin (presumably because they viewed Robin as the more immediate threat given rhe dormancy of Luffy's fruit for the past 800 years). Luffy ended up escaping Aokiji becuase he (and Garp) made a sigificant impression on Aokiji. Sending Aokiji kills two birds with one stone, but Luffy, as he has every at every turn, manages to escape.

Saying they haven't sent a serious force is just a flat out lie, and again, the reason that they send that force does not matter. It does not increase or decrease their overall strength or ability. Your supposition about Akainu is also false. The could have ordered him to kill Luffy without him knowing why, and would have acted the same way.

Do you even read the story? Are you entirely unaware that Dragon had a spy among the Warlords, which is one of the World Government's best weapons and each Warlord has the autonomy to act as they please? If he has people that high up, you think he wouldn't have more? And that if he was aware of their
interest in Luffy that went beyond just his family, that he wouldn't intercede and couldn't make it in time? Get out of here.

Further, i like how you shifted all the way to Luffy dying as to avoid what i was talking about - Dragon, their greatest threat, in possession of what turns out may be one of the biggest threats to them in their long history.

Your argument is just a ridiculous hill to die on.
This is peak comedy.

They didn't send Aokiji after him. In fact, they didn't even know that Aokiji had left HQ to go off on his own, and he went primarily to see Robin as well.

And then you have the gall to say something like this: "Do you even read the story?"

Thanks for the laugh though. I somehow didn't even see you had replied until someone liked my prior comment.

This may be where it's going. I first thought that Vegapunk has to make an appearance to cure the Smile users because I don't think Chopper has nearly enough expertise in this particular area. It might just be the case that this new Nika power could allow Luffy to affect their smiles/emotions since one of the descriptions given by the Gorosei hint at that.

Last edited: