Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
One Piece Chapter 1044: "Warrior of Liberation"

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

TCB: https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/1496/one-piece-chapter-1044

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.

Man this chapter was nuts

Jinbei knocked the lights out of Who's who before he could get spoiled lol

Kaido apologizing to Luffy and thanking him for surviving the hit he took from him because Cp0 member caused with his interference is one of my favorite moments of Onigashima.. (Kaido is such a fascinating character)

No wonder Luffy's stamina/endurance is off the charts he has been a mythical zoan all along.

So Luffy was the person Shanks was talking to the Gorosei about, and he most likely told them about Luffy having the secret fruit most likely.

(The awakening looks so cartoony/goofy it fits Luffy's character perfectly and that shit is broken af holy shit. (One Piece Toon force lets gooo lol)

One Piece Chapter 1044: "Warrior of Liberation"

Support One Piece by subscribing to the new all-access Shonen Jump released by VIZ or read the chapter for free on Monday on their website or phone app (if available in your region). Those who do not have access to VIZ can read the last 6 chapters on Shueisha's Manga Plus.

TCB: https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/1496/one-piece-chapter-1044

Please avoid posting one-word/one-liner comments such as "great chapter!" or "awesome, I'll read it later!" and ensure that you contribute to the discussion with your content. Thanks for being a part of the WG community.
Luffy is definetily top tier material now.No questions about this anymore.I hope Kaido reveals his own awakening.Luffy might reveal an hybrid form later on.

Oh look! A thread i can comment on 😈 nah lemme stop haha

I loved this chapter because it was indeed a great twist. One thing I’ll say though is that I really wanted to see more of Luffy’s Logia properties

I sure hope that Melting thing wasn’t just for show. The weaponizing the area with his rubber was really dope! I hope he can make the air elastic as well

But what makes this chapter a TRUE 10/10 for me, besides Luffy essentially being given toonforce….Ed, Edd “n” Edddy type beat, was the reveal of THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND SPEED OF SOUND, BLUE FLAME, PLASMA LEG WINSMOKE WANJI BABY!!!!! NOTHING TOPS THAT!!!!

There are so many things that don’t make any fucking sense whatsoever trying to retcon a Paramecia into a mythical Zoan. There’s also the issue of Oda shitting all over his own statements about giving Luffy a silly and goofy fruit and the fact that the Nika/joyboy being Luffy thing completely fucks the idea that Luffy is truly free and not a slave to destiny. But nah, time to turn off brain. Bouncy man go brrr.

Gear 5th reminds me of The Mask with how wacky its move set and capabilities seem to be. I can't wait to see how fights with this form go in the future, especially end game.

Yamao4Nakama is dead again.
We can't have 2 mythical zoans on the same boat.
Has she done anything worth while yet to make her stand out? We're at the end at this point and she feels so tertiary in the scope of this raid.