Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:ihaha:

Luffy the warrior of liberation liberating us from the Zori boys constant wanking of Zolo.

Did you see those CoC streaks??? They made Zori's look pathetic I'd argue Zolo and Yamato's together couldn't match Wuffy right now. Everyone was shook!

Luffy bringing laughter to all us Luffy bros as the Zori fans crumble and suffer in the mud

:kobeha::kawak:

This is just the beginning Zorocucks.

:leohah:

Our boy just beginning Wuffy makes everyone except Kaido on Onigashima look like a fodder

:joker:

I still feel the Orochi thing feels unresolved. It makes sense for him to have a fire death considering he burned Oden but.... I feel there has to be like some witness from the Wano residents not sure how I feel on that

:quest:
Don't worry Zori time will come now is your chance to stockpile copium before it runs out the road ahead will be tough

I like the liberation of Luffy from the strict fighting style Oda brought from Ennies lobbies and forward.

Don't like the cartoon aspect of it and don't get why he decided to go that route with the fruit.
This application of the fruit simply removes any aspeft of tension in a fight . Oda wants to "sell" drama as he has said many times.
How would he do it exactly if Luffy fights like this ?

Uneeded to turn it into a mythical and connect that much Joy boy and Luffy. Inherited will and Luffy being the fated being that will free the world was fine as is.

I think that everyone predicted luffys awakening will be rubber manipulation..And he would able to use all gear effortlessly , would able manipulate hight . That's what he did in this chapter..
I feel like Nika thing was over the top..

Some interesting facts about the chapter:
1) Luffy cannot only expand without limitations but can affect things he touches too.
2) zoans have a will on the own, now we know why drake loses all the time.:milaugh:
3) nika fruit have been implied for ages. From oda's hito hito no mi interview to the sun god's shadow in Sky island, there is no way oda hadnt planned sth that essential from the very beginning.
4) people are to eager to find plotholes. Lets wait and see how this goes.

I think that everyone predicted luffys awakening will be rubber manipulation..And he would able to use all gear effortlessly , would able manipulate hight . That's what he did in this chapter..
I feel like Nika thing was over the top..
That’s my dislike.

G5/Awakening being super strong and doing all this, that’s a pretty logical next step in the Luffy power progression. Did anyone think G5 would not turn Luffy into a top tier? That Awakening would not be strong? Of course it would.

But why Nika? I’m just not getting it, it’s changing very little yet at the same time changing a hell of a lot.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Ok my reactions on the chapter here we go:

Hihi Kanjuuro you silly dying creature, you know perfectly what is the best coach to lay on!

Luffy you silly monkey, I want to have as much fun as you have :suresure: He just grabbed Kaido like a lizard out of a family tank, I am dying here. :kobeha: Very good Very good.

Tho love the Hiyori speach too, very nice.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
But why Nika? I’m just not getting it, it’s changing very little yet at the same time changing a hell of a lot.
I think because Nika is just a ridiculous god, the most ridiculous from them all who has to have something as funny as rubber powers. Plus that ridiculousnes, as we know, fills Luffy's imagination and heart with that thing who might push him for the next levels of a comedy while the fight, paradox is that it makes him even stronger like a cartoon character.

i don’t think that hito hito model nika is something over the top. I mean, they have to explain it, but it doesn’t really change what luffy has accomplished so far because the not awakened gomu gomu is a shitty devil fruit compared to others. I think oda introduced it to clarify that this specific DF is connected to freedom and freedom is a human thing
Post automatically merged:

btw also robin awakened her fruit and the awakening was totally different from what you would expect from a paramecia

I think because Nika is just a ridiculous god, the most ridiculous from them all who has to have something as funny as rubber powers. Plus that ridiculousnes, as we know, fills Luffy's imagination and heart with that thing who might push him for the next levels of a comedy while the fight, paradox is that it makes him even stronger like a cartoon character.
I get the theme of it being ridiculousness and joy and laughter etc and not power based, which is fine, I’m just not sure this needed such a huge change. I think the Gomu Gomu was accomplishing all that just as well and had been for a long time, since the East Blue villains were getting frustrated by it.