Rate this chapter

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Oh boy, here comes the excuses. First off kaido is right, him and big mom weren't have an all- out fight but since we want to use that. it applies to shanks too

The excues starting to come out already, its alright, I cant imagine a man relative to his underling, confirmed weakest, to be stronger then kaido
Excuses for what lmao? Kaidou called himself the strongest. We already knew this.

1037 was an actual revelation that Luffy is > Big Mom in his eyes.

Excuses for what lmao? Kaidou called himself the strongest. We already knew this.

Except We literally know, neither were going all-out, but again this applies to shanks based on this logic since he also fought kaido, He sees luffy>shanks in his eyes

Your

“Imagine if Doflamingo's and Katakuri's awakenings also affected people, besides just the area around them

But of course, the rules are broken for Luffy

He can do it with everything “

Luffy don’t follow the rules when you mention awaking power of Doflimingo and katakuri.
So I joke that luffy is pirate that he don’t follow the rules
Kid turned big mom into a magnet.

Except We literally know, neither were going all-out, but again this applies to shanks based on this logic since he also fought kaido, He sees luffy>shanks in his eyes

Luffy had such a strong healing he came back to life lol ; Kaido has been fighting for so long no breaks where luffy ate recently too

Also kaido has to lift an entire island
Luffy is still dead, only that this transformatjon helps keep him.alive but he is dead which is why this is shown like this.

Yea G5 doesnt make him win instantly tho, it just does gags. You say yourself that G5 doesnt seem stronger than G4 right?
i dont know tbh. g4 had very high power. it seems like luffy COULD be doing more damage than g4 in this fight if he wanted to, but hes more interested in screwing around. giant luffy didnt even do anything, he had kaido in his hands and could have twisted his neck, slammed him into the skull, whipped him into the ocean, etc but instead he played jump rope.

i do think luffys not necessarily in total control of this awakening

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Good chapter, you could argue that luffy has a "shape" or whatever you want to call it, of fighting fun, but kaido is still badass.
G5 having a hard time defeating nerfed kaido makes sense, kaido is the hardest man to defeat in the world this is stated in 997, all admirals be akainu, kizaru, fujitora are easier to be applauded by luffy.​

We also have the fact that a higher level that knows the other higher levels, declared himself above all others, one of the 4 emperors of the sea, the pirate with the highest bounty today, is the WSC, is the WSP and WSM, if self referenced as being above any Higher Level, I remember a few chapters ago kaido was talking about navy arrogance. LOL

KAIDO yelled that akainu cannot defeat him.
Akainu, dragon, aokiji, kizaru, fujitora, Gb,Kong, Garp, Sengoku, who else? !

According to Kaido himself, they are not stronger than he is.

The obvious.​

Last edited by a moderator:
The fight feels so dragging btw. When G4 Boundman first appeared, the impact of first Kong Gun on Doflamingo was so overwhelming. Not the case with G5 on Kaidou, to this point it feels like an ability solely for playing around instead also a powerful ability to decisively defeat Kaidou. Oda wasted so many powerups on Luffy. He didnt optimize Internal Destruction for Luffy, he didn't optimize FS for Luffy, he didn't optimize Luffy's utilization and processing of CoC infusion. If only we can give him some pointers. Being alone in creating power progression while being exhausted in writing the story can only bring you so far.

The fight feels so dragging btw. When G4 Boundman first appeared, the impact of first Kong Gun on Doflamingo was so overwhelming. Not the case with G5 on Kaidou, to this point it feels like an ability solely for playing around instead also a powerful ability to decisively defeat Kaidou. Oda wasted so many powerups on Luffy. He didnt optimize Internal Destruction for Luffy, he didn't optimize FS for Luffy, he didn't optimize Luffy's utilization and processing of CoC infusion. If only we can give him some pointers. Being alone in creating power progression while being exhausted in writing the story can only bring you so far.
Lol dude G5 is toying around with Kaido

He got hit on his head twice and just takes it casually

You can use
Fire
Wind
Thunder and prob more

But all you do is swing a kanabo

Kaido is so lame he doesn't even have a fighting style
lol yeah
Imagine if King remember that he has other moves aside from the fire dragon spam before he get sliced
Or if Marco remember that he can do more than becoming a support healer for animals
Or if Hawkins actually remember he can just go Hidan on Kid and stabs his heart instead of smashing his own head on a wall like an idiot
Or if Queen actually remember that he has Virus in his weaponry
Or if Jinbe... wait, where's Jinbe?

Oda tends to forgot a lot of things