Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Blueno'd means getting stomped by a new Luffy power-up like fodder

Here it's worse cause Laido is getting clowned on and shown how all his offensive power is useless before the stomping begins
Post automatically merged:

Source?
Blueno was a mid arc mid diff fight. Look no further if you want to see Bakazuki's future. Only Blueno was not clowned. But Bakazuki will be with Gear 5. Robin can not control laughing

Yall arguing for nothing. We dont know shit about Shanks, just that he used to figh Mihawk years ago and stopped Kaido before arriving MF, thats basically it.
In the end Yonkos are all kinda equal but we have to see Shanks fight then we can compare
Yeah ik lol, it's not like I wanted to argue it's just what he said irked me 😂 He wasn't even the guy I was talking to originally. & yeah that's basically what was written in the article too

That'd be a lot more hype than what we're getting now tbh, and I'm one of the few that's liking G5 quite a bit.
The nine shadows can’t fight Kaido until they get to the Flower Capital and then the “powerful pirates who’ll lead the next generation” will do what Oden promised and take down Kaido

The nine shadows can’t fight Kaido until they get to the Flower Capital and then the “powerful pirates who’ll lead the next generation” will do what Oden promised and take down Kaido
Finger crossed for it to happen. :optimistic: We'll then get an epic double spread of LZNUSCRFBJKK at the end of the arc. :finally:

I also think Kid is going to play an important part in his defeat when we eventually get to the final final fight against Kaido.
I think the final fight will be the nine shadows prophecy for the Flower Capital to see since they were the people Toki gave the prophecy to.

The nine shadows - The nine strawhats
The brilliant dawn - Luffy
Post automatically merged:

Finger crossed for it to happen. :optimistic: We'll then get an epic double spread of LZNUSCRFBJKK at the end of the arc. :finally:
I’m imagining a beautiful doublespread of red Hawk with the sunrise behind him for that sweet sweet dawn and Ace payoff

Status
Not open for further replies.