Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Comparing this to the current scenario is pretty stupid but I guess you'll do anything to try and avoid the shit writing at hand
Same way you will find anyway to cope by saying 'different scenario'. Enlighten how different is the scenario. Even then, the lesson you should take is 'don't bend down to the scenario'.

It didn't happen in Naruto or DBZ. Hence, One piece is unique. Anyways cry. You are hating more about people trashing Naruto or DBZ than the chapter. Anyways, why people hate One piece for what it is. It is more like Naruto/DBZ leftovers crying over it. :milaugh:
You completely missed my point. The only reason people would treat this differently than if it were to happen in those respective series is because they are chained by Oda. This is disgraceful shit

13 yo egdy "cool and mature" kids vs Oda round 2
next week round 3 Pog
Nah, you've got to be 13 years old if you actually enjoy this shit. It's not about being edgy, it's about the fight being somewhat serious in its final stages. How am I supposed to be invested when it doesn't even seem like the characters are

i’ve just seen the panels… Um… What the fuck is happening?

like Am i the only one who missed Luffy’s clothes change color along with his Gear 5?

and i fuckin Called it that Luffy would
Be fighting without haki. Because Luffy is using Gag power and Gag power can damage anyone in this universe regardless of having haki

Also Luffy looks like he’s getting Old the same way Hody got old from the steroid pills. This might be a Lifespan thing

You completely missed my point. The only reason people would treat this differently than if it were to happen in those respective series is because they are chained by Oda. This is disgraceful shit
Why would people do just because it is Oda? what reason they 'treat' different? they genuinely like it and hence they do it. They are not randomly throwing buzz words. They are atleast trying to back up their claims with manga instances.

If I say, you are criticizing one piece just because others criticized Naruto or DBZ not because you 'genuinely' didn't like, does that make my argument sound?

i’ve just seen the panels… Um… What the fuck is happening?

like Am i the only one who missed Luffy’s clothes change color along with his Gear 5?

and i fuckin Called it that Luffy would
Be fighting without haki. Because Luffy is using Gag power and Gag power can damage anyone in this universe regardless of having haki

Also Luffy looks like he’s getting Old the same way Hody got old from the steroid pills. This might be a Lifespan thing
I guess he isn't using Haki because he just run out of it in 1043 as well, he will need Haki to beat Kaido that's for sure

Same way you will find anyway to cope by saying 'different scenario'. Enlighten how different is the scenario. Even then, the lesson you should take is 'don't bend down to the scenario'.
This does essentially nothing to diminish Arlong as a villain. Although Luffy is being his goofy self, at the very least it does not have any major impact on how Arlong is viewed as a character and threat which helps to maintain the seriousness in that fight. On the other hand, with Luffy, he's literally using the man as a jumprope. Yes, this is a classic Luffy scene, but it diminishes Kaido's presence significantly and makes him feel like a clown. Can't take shit like that seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.