Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m utterly disappointed in gear 5th, in Oda and in Luffy why is Oda so adamant on making Luffy weak and not stronger than Kaido? Why can’t Oda end this fight already? Why can’t he let go of Wano? Fuck ROFLoLda; furthermore, Oda alluding to the fact that Gear 5th has severe drawbacks is not to my amusement at all

How is this chapter somehow triggering more people than 1043? It's a standard Luffy power up showcase chapter like when he used G4 against Doffy for the first time and made him look completely outclassed for a bit.
People who spend years powerscaling nonsense and measuring pixels will never recover from this chapter, they might as well get into an asylum now.

The first act of Wano was goated no plot armor, scary Kaido, then came the second act with Udon, Linlin and the downfall started, little by little becoming shit.

Onigashima was a disaster, roofpiece saved it a bit, but now, we have this, I can't express my disappointment

Lol at the bolded. Just total lol. Dunning Kruger in full effect.

It's not the same scenario. It's a breach of contract, and that breach becomes more severe depending on the point of origin of the breach. Extra legal consequences could be them deciding they don't want that risk. They can't not publish One Piece physically. They can certainly put a stop to digital.

I'm not making any argument, I'm explaining something to you and you're insistent on turning it into a fight.
I'm insistent on turning it into a fight?

Lmfao, let me recap some of your phrases:

"One of us has a law degree, and I'm pretty sure it's not you."

"And if you cannot see [...], then you really should stop talking."

"Dunning Kruger in full effect"

You are not only babbling without any kind of substance here, always trying to circumvent the actual point (both actions are illegal), you were passive aggressive right from the get go.

Do I intend to "fight" here? I certainly do after some loudmouth without any qualifications tries to "lecture" me.

Difference between me and you is that I actually excel at my profession and I can allow myself to act all arrogant, whereas you as "lawyer" (if you are one, which I heavily doubt) embarass and disqualify yourself with that immature way of argueing on a internet forum per default, since calm argumentation without emotions should be your job. Who would want to hire someone, that can't even keep his emotions in check and acts all passive aggressive right from the start?

Do you guys even realize how many people who used to like One Piece have stopped reading from this very forum over the years??

A lot of people on this forum don't give a shit about One Piece, they are here to just because they have friends here or troll or other reason @Paperchampion23
Post automatically merged:

Yes because I used to like it and I have invested a lot of my time in it so it is disappointing at how low it has fallen.

One Piece right now is pathetic compared to One Piece 5 years ago much less One Piece pre TS
Nobody cares

chapter 0 takes place after god valley. what if thats when he started hating them? he protected them at god valley, then felt shame about it, then hated them ever since, so something happened there i guess. but it cant be Luffy's mom dying because he isn't born for another couple of decades... wonder what it is
Sengoku did say that he doesn't like to mention it because one of the reasons was him having to protect CD as a consequence of stopping Rox...I think he just doesn't like them like everyone else. And I doubt oda will add any good back story for that. Like it doesn't seem personal but more like Luffy where he doesn't like certain people like bad people.

Status
Not open for further replies.