Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
It's very cool that Kaido is the one with the inner monologues in this fight. It makes it feel like he's the protagonist of it, like how Zoro and Sanji were having their inner thoughts before beating King and Queen.
Chapter rating for raid fail fans?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Kaido just inflated?!!
Kaido: damn it...!! What's going on?! MY body is not rubber!!
Luffy: ah! There's the lights!
Gomu gomu no....

![/QUOTE

yup I was right.

Luffy took awakening to next level - he is giving rubber properties not only to surroundings but to kaido as well.

This explains

1) why everyone has goofy eyes or reactions

2) why kaido faced got shaped by luffy punch - @Tyki_Mikk bro it isn't intangibility.

I guess this explains the chapter title as well - Next level

So you claim to know better/more than Kaido who's fought Shanks and has him amongst the people that can fight him? Interesting bro.
Kaido lacks in realism and is arrogant. This dude nearly lost against Oden, lets not forget about that very important aspect.

At the moment Luffy is playing with him and he still claims that there is no being who can bring him down, just to get headshotted by Luffy. Mark my words: Kaido lacks in realism

Killer lost against a subordinate from Shanks. He didn’t even fought him. But if you are fine with BB actually being stronger than there is potential if shanks being too. Kidd Killer and Kaido Never fought a real battle against BB and Shanks so they can’t know what’s going on.
potential doesnt quite exist for shanks as it does for BB because him being a villain for the strawhats isnt exactly confirmed
BB is primed to be his xebec , the final pirate boss if you will
big difference

you cant like completely disregard all that's said in favor of kaido being the strongest even if its a rumor
and claim shanks is the strongest , one who doesn't even attract those sort of rumors to his name. Thats bias

A being capable of bringing me down doesn't exist in this world!!!

This confirms that Kaido doesn't know the Fleet Admiral Sakazuki :kobeha:
I just looked it up, it says "Shanks and Kaido are equally strong, which has been acknowledged by Kaido in the manga. Since we haven't really seen Shanks fight, it is possible that his powers might surpass Kaido's but we don't know that yet."
Where do you see that? or are you memeing?

Katakuri remains the only dude never clowned in the fight, and also didn't lose like a fodder. The only time he was goofy was when he was eating his merienda.
Crocodile, Lucci, Enel and Doffy didn't get clowned like this even tho they had some gag scenes with their faces
Oda clowns Kaido and BM like they are buggy
Kaido is used a jumping rope, luffy fooling around vs him in this last round (can't remember the last round of previous major arcs looking this goofy)
This fight went from most interesting and serious battle to a gag battle about "this is fun" "are you having fun too?"

Anyway , Kaido is tanky and still proves he's top 1
He even confirms it that no one alive can beat him which goes with what Oden said that only JOYBOY can beat kaido since nobody else from his era nor in the 20 years to come can do it.
Luffy already confirmed Yonko are the 4 strongest. "Is there anything scarier than Yonko?" Luffy views Yonko as biggest threats and Strongest beings
Joyboy Luffy / Kaido >~ Linlin > Shanks >~ Current Teach >~ Oldbeard >= FA Akainu > rest

Status
Not open for further replies.