Who is a better character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like it. I am not the one who is pretending though. Looks like you are one of those with selective amnesia or started one piece from wano after watching 40 minutes one piece youtube video.
Continue coping, man. No one will blame you. Here, have some more :jackcopium::pepecopium:.
Post automatically merged:

gear 5 is luffy's best form both aesthetically and
functionally tho

gear 4 looked awful
g2nd close second tbf
:pepestop:

Just thinking about how this Looney Tunes crap will carry on to Luffy vs Teach and Luffy vs Akainu alone make me :catcry:.

Is it safe to say that Oda successfully wrote Luffy to be detrimental to OP instead of an asset? :chopoff:

Zoro hard carries the series for me at this point. :blobevil:
G5 will be exclusively used for Yonkos because why should Luffy use Awakening for admirals or someone else? They must be really strong and I can count Yonko level characters with two hands.

That last panel of him punching through Kaido is freaky, but still feels so random idk what to make of Luffy's ghost like abilities of going through people, mixed feelings.
imo he should be more deadly with that
like rip part of kaido's face off

guess thats only reserved for the goat

That last panel of him punching through Kaido is freaky, but still feels so random idk what to make of Luffy's ghost like abilities of going through people, mixed feelings.
he can go through people cause he makes them malleable like he is when he touches them

G
True
not only One Piece... but compared to many other series...

Gintama does EVERYTHING better

Better fights
Better comedy
Better feels
Better drama
Better flashback
Better character development

This series is by far the best series I have ever seen...
and the main character Gintoki is by far the BEST character in ANY MEDIUM... including hollywood
Gintama's comedy is utter dogshit and the show is extremely boring. This horrific chapter of One Piece still is better than that show

Also, it's sort of disgraceful to call this the best fight in One Piece. Shit's a literal joke. If Oda's not taking it seriously neither should you

Continue coping, man. No one will blame you. Here, have some more :jackcopium::pepecopium:.

:pepestop:
I am not the one crying out. But this is one of the buzzwords to cope your way out.

someone is getting the beatdown of his life in this chapter and it's not luffy
the one who's coping is you
even kaido's trademark kanabou to the back of the head while opponent is not looking did zero damage
pretty clear that there's yonko level and then above that there's luffy level
Sorry but fight won't end easily. You will eat your words in the next chapters.

I fucking love this gear 5. something completely ridiculous and fun, unpredictable and shaking the fandom.
you can see oda just having fun with his ideas again.
At some point it felt like he is fulfilling some to do lists, losing a bit the fun in it. Now he is back at just doing what the fuck ever he wants. Love it :cheers:
It's ridiculous but not in a good way. This whole confrontation is essentially inexcusable, and if it carries on in the series One Piece's reputation should be ruined

Imo luffy hasn't pulled out anything serious.

It's just oda enjoying drawing luffy goofy attacks.

Yet, kaido seem confused.

Also, kaido wanted to have fun. Luffy is giving him fun but I guess this time kaido is on receiving end and confused because he never seen anything like this.

And, kaido moment of realising Luffy is joyboy will come.
So, we know G5 is taking kaido down so expect something serious soon.
"we know G5 is taking Kaido down" AHAHHAHAHAH
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.