Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya just like we had the possession theory removed this chapter and your still bsing to make it happen lmao

so correction your a clown and a bser.
Show me where it was stated it was removed and then you will have a point until then I ain't relying on the person who still doesn't know what his own fruit is
Post automatically merged:

Headcanon.com ?

Negative pole magnet can evading positive pole magnet because Negative pole magnet and positive pole magnet have consciousness ?

Freedom fruit power evading Tyrant people because it's consciousness ?

How Roger controls who those carries his will ? I still waiting for your answer, bozo. :optimistic:

How Ace controls who those carries his will ? I still waiting for your answer, bozo. :optimistic:

Before he ate devil fruit he is Monkey D Luffy. After He ate devil fruit and even after awakening he is still Monkey D Luffy lol.

As I saids. That still unknown of how modification that can make object eat devil fruits. It may need some modification to make object can present as a Zoan being.
If Zoan devil fruits have a consciousness of it owns as your capping it will transform to Zoan being by itself, showing arm and leg by itself but it didn't, lol. Why it need a modification to present Zoan consciousness, lol ?
When it still didn't revealed yet then it just your headcanon, lol.

If Nika consciousness control Luffy as your capping then Luffy will say Nika Nika no attack. Because Nika will control him to saying like that. Not gomu gomu no attack but It didn't, lol.

Then why Nika's consciousness inside Luffy from your cap didn't make him say Hito Hito no or Nika Nika no but Gomu Gomu no, lol ?
Then why Nika's consciousness inside Luffy from your cap didn't make Luffy says he ate Hito Hito no mi model Nika not Gomu Gomu no mi, lol ?
Then why Nika's consciousness inside Luffy from your cap didn't make Luffy says he is a Zoan user not paramecia user for 24 years, lol ?

Even just these 3 questions are enough to debunked your cap, lol.

Your cap was broking again bozo.

Cut though this headcanon of yours is destroyed based on the fact that ceasar clowns gas was actually able to consume a fruit and that was witnessed via the chapter and it immediately received a consciousness of its own

The more I search, the more I find characters with the Omega shaped shape around their necks similar to Luffy's smoke in gears 4 and 5.

Jigoku Benten and Fujin In Orochi's ninja force (Raijin's decoration is similar to enel's too)

Enel during his transformation (god of lightning awakening?)

The Fishman Royal

Also, since I started rereading one piece i, I ve seen Oda using popped eyes countless times so I am starting to feel better about it. Maybe the change in the way he draws them now is to make the chapter vibe feel more cartoonish to fit better with the more child-like behavior of god Nika. I mean look at the panel below, even with the old design, it still has a cartoon vibe.

Show me where it was stated it was removed and then you will have a point until then I ain't relying on the person who still doesn't know what his own fruit is

Cut though this headcanon of yours is destroyed based on the fact that ceasar clowns gas was actually able to consume a fruit and that was witnessed via the chapter and it immediately received a consciousness of its own
it is written bluntly; you read into every little detail, but when the author tells you luffy is luffy and is no one else you ignore it. you already have the same argument that you lost already with someone else. Luffy is luffy he is no one else and has been from the moment he was born to the moment right now he is the same person, same character, same personality goals and ideals.

The more I search, the more I find characters with the Omega shaped shape around their necks similar to Luffy's smoke in gears 4 and 5.

Jigoku Benten and Fujin In Orochi's ninja force (Raijin's decoration is similar to enel's too)

Enel during his transformation (god of lightning awakening?)

The Fishman Royal

Also, since I started rereading one piece i, I ve seen Oda using popped eyes countless times so I am starting to feel better about it. Maybe the change in the way he draws them now is to make the chapter vibe feel more cartoonish to fit better with the more child-like behavior of god Nika. I mean look at the panel below, even with the old design, it still has a cartoon vibe.

I mean ya. at every step of the way, we have had gags, did you notice that escape rocket and balloon haven't been used in ages but were used for this fight? both of those gags are OGs. especially escape rocket.(when he's escaping with coby)

Last edited:
I mean ya. at every step of the way, we have had gags, did you notice that escape rocket and balloon haven't been used in ages but were used for this fight? both of those gags are OGs. especially escape rocket.(when he's escaping with coby)
Yeah, you are right! Man, one piece has been so serious after the timeskip, compared to before, that seeing the original gags felt like a different manga.

it is written bluntly; you read into every little detail, but when the author tells you luffy is luffy and is no one else you ignore it. you already have the same argument that you lost already with someone else. Luffy is luffy he is no one else and has been from the moment he was born to the moment right now he is the same person, same character, same personality goals and ideals.

Yet the same author also have Luffy state that his fruit is the gomu gomu no mi while the readers know it isn't. So using the author to justify a claim that is not quantified is silly at best

What panel show it immediately received a consciousness of its own ?
And Smiley are made from H2S gas (that come from Punk hazrd explosion 4 years ago).
Devil Fruit
Main article: Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl
Smiley consumed the Sara Sara no Mi, Model: Axolotl, a Zoan-type Devil Fruit which allowed it to take on the form of an axolotl. It is also what gave Smiley life and sentience. However, given its unique composition, it is very likely that it could only assume a hybrid form and not a full-beast form

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Smiley bullshitter please try harder

What panel show it immediately received a consciousness of its own ?
Where anything show it immediately received a consciousness of its own without modification ?
Is your reading ability poor? They said in the same chapter that he was conscious doing shit on his own. Lol infact from his introduction in chaoter 668 to 670 he be doing shit on his own lol. Infact that chapters prove he had no consciousness since he was simply gas packed together that Caesar did not want to waste. He had zero consciousness hence why he was given a fruit to have one. And the moment Caesar was done with him he gave it a drug which caused it to explode killing it so that the gas can leak out killing people and so that the fruit can return to the nearest fruit for him to use it again. All that happened in the chapters from 668 to 670. Read people read

Just like others object that ate Zoan devil fruits.
Still no anything show it immediately received a consciousness of its own without modification.

Still no anything show it immediately received a consciousness of its own without modification.
And the chapter saids Ceasar made it shapes not devil fruit made it shapes.
Well thats a dumb take since their is equally nothing to suggest that it received modifications to gain a consciousness. Did vegapunk ever stated he had to modify it to gain one? No. So your point is dumb since chapters confirm my point. Zoan fruits are confirmed by the goroseei to have a will of their own to the point that they thought it made since for a fruit to avoid them. All inanimate object have only be shown having a consciousness after eating a zoan fruit. So your point is mute

Infact your point is retarded based on the fact that fake zoan fruits (smiles) have the animal also having a consciousness as well as the human that ate it. So your point is dumb

Take back your word. "Not once it stated that no need any modification to make Zoan consciousness lol"
That your point to prove when it still not show that it no need modification to make Zoan consciousness.

Clown. Canon already show that the will in one piece not mean consciousness or what can controlling someone to do something as your cap, lol. :optimistic:

Or you just try to forget, lol.
Again mute point since the goroosei stated the fruit had the ability to evade them which means they have consequences. And your examples are poor since even in those instances consequences is applied. Sabo received the will of ace and talks to Burgess as though their is two people inside of him. Enma has the will to see if a person is worthy of it or not. And makes decisions based on that. So even this point is retarded.