Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evading WG is just your retard point. I have already debunked it.
Negative pole magnet can evading positive pole magnet which means Negative pole magnet and positive pole magnet have they have consequences ?
lol.

Then there are ace inside sabo now, clown ?
Dumb point. The fruit itself avoided them. You used an example of an ability of another fruit as a example lol.

You didn't debunk it. You compared a person eating a fruit and using his awakening ability to the fruit itself (without being eaten) choosing how to evade the world government. There is zero comparison.

Not a dumb point. Negative pole magnet itself evading positive pole magnet, lol.
That proves your retard point was broken.

This is personal insult. Then I reported it.

It can. lol

Yes I debunked it. Negative pole magnet itself evading positive pole magnet, lol.
After all
Oda saids he is Monkey D. Luffy (one person) even your retard argument can't denied it. lol

And I have show many official stated that you can't deny even by your retard argument.

Then how Nika's consciousness known himself as a gomu gomu no mi, lol ?
And answer this question before continue your another retard argument.
If you can't, it another proves that your point is just a retard cap, lol.

My point: Negative pole magnet itself evading positive pole magnet but they have no consciousness. Just like how Gomu Gomu no mi evading WG even it have no consciousness.
- It explains why gomu gomu no mi evading WG but Luffy still says he ate Gomu Gomu no mi.
- It is compatible with the meaning of will in one piece canon.
- It is compatible with Sanji only percept Luffy's presence. No Nika presence.
- It is compatible with Momo only percept Luffy's presence and Kaido presence. No Nika and Dragon presence.
- It compatible with Oda own words "Who am I (one person) ? I'm Monkey D. Luffy (one person). The man (one person) who will surpass you and become king of the pirates".

Your retard cap: Gomu Gomu no mi evading WG because they have a consciousness.
- It be up against with the meaning of will in one piece canon.
- I
t a retard point that Nika's consciousness known himself as a gomu gomu no mi, lol.
- It incompatible with Sanji only percept Luffy's presence.
- It incompatible with Momo only percept Luffy's presence and Kaido presence. No Nika and Dragon presence.
- It incompatible with Oda own words "Who am I (one person) ? I'm Monkey D. Luffy (one person). The man (one person) who will surpass you and become king of the pirates".
I hope you know everyone here knows you bullshitting. It's one thing to make up stuff. It's a next not to substantiate it. Don't see a single panel or manga/anime reference supporting your point. It's simply baseless really. Hence why it's retarded. Said it again for you. Would you prefer it in all caps?

He using fandom information as a reference, lol. :gokulaugh:

Lol, Your retard argument inconsistent with atleast 5 manga fact.
- It explains why gomu gomu no mi evading WG but Luffy still says he ate Gomu Gomu no mi.
- It is compatible with Momo only percept Luffy's presence and Kaido presence. No Nika and Dragon presence.
- It compatible with Oda own words "Who am I (one person) ? I'm Monkey D. Luffy (one person). The man (one person) who will surpass you and become king of the pirates".

My point consistent with atleast 5 manga fact.

It's Different, Mr. Cap:milaugh:
Isn't fandom info factual sometimes? 🧐

Lol, Your retard argument inconsistent with atleast 5 manga fact.

My point consistent with atleast 5 manga fact.

It's Different, Mr. Cap:milaugh:
Show me a panel of Luffy eating his devil fruit? He said he ate it but we have zero clue if he was convinced by the fruit to eat it. Hence why your point is dumb.

Momo has no clue whom joy boy is hence why he wouldnt be sensing him. Infact that point is retarded based on the fact that none of those names (kaido, mom, etc) sense anything else but Luffy since they don't even know joyboy. However the moment Luffy used awakening guess who sensed joy boy in Luffy? Zou. The person that was originaly joy boys friend stated that "joy boy has returned". Yet you want to rely on the opinions of people who did not know joy boy? Stupid logic. It's clear that joy boys persona integrated with luffys since we have no clue of luffys personality in totality before he ate the fruit.

Show me that he was convinced by the fruit to eat it. If you want to say he was convinced by the fruit to eat it.

It legit that if there are another person in Luffy, Sanji and Momo will comment a things. That no need to comment about Joy Boy But they will comment for another being. If you argument is true.
In case of Momo, he will comment for another 2 being excluding Luffy and Kaido. If your argument is true.

Hence your argument is retard, Mr. Cap.

- Your argument get more retard when Zunisha just notice Joy Boy from the drum of liberation because it's a function Hito Hito no mi model Nika awakening. Reread the chapter, Mr. Cap.
- Joy Boy can be just a title not a name.
- Your argument get more retard when we have no clues that Luffy is Joy Boy reincarnation or not.

Are you dumb ? Since we have no clues but it's clear that joy boys persona integrated with luffys, lol.
Didn't expect you show your cap this easily, Mr. Cap.

Reread chapters before start any argument. I don't want to turn you into a corner any more. lol.
Cap. Didn't refute my points and showed not a panel proving yours. Your point was deemed stupid the moment you tried suggesting that zoan fruits weren't the reason why inanimate objects received life and a consciousness. I guess by your dumb logic zunesha has better coO than Sanji. Lol.

You need to prove your point before say it real. It's your duty. Not mine. If you hasn't a retard brain you can understand this basic one, lol.
Why I deal with who have this stupid logic ?
Nika's consciousness
- Will not named his attack as Gomu Gomu no (Not his true name)............
- Will not say he is Gomu Gomu no users.
- Will not say he is not a Zoan type users.
These 3 sentences above are enough to deny your cap, you know.
He say Gomu Gomu no ........... because Nika's consciousness is just a stupid cap.

Are you read the chapter, Mr. Cap. ? This sentence below is official, lol.
- The meaning of will in one piece canon.
- Sanji only percept Luffy's presence. No Nika's being presence as your cap.
- Momo only percept Luffy's presence and Kaido's presence. No Nika being and Dragon being presence as your cap.
- Oda own words was"Who am I (one person) ? I'm Monkey D. Luffy (one person). The man (one person) who will surpass you and become king of the pirates".

I have already prove my point from 4 fact above. But someone who have a stupid logic that "Since we have no clues but it's clear", just can't understand.

You need me to denied your cap. The question is why ? It's just your own cap agenda. Why I need a proves to deny cap ?

Are you dumb ? Oda point didn't stupid. And I use Oda point to debunked all your stupid point, lol.
- The meaning of will in one piece canon.
- Sanji only percept Luffy's presence. No Nika's being presence as your cap.
- Momo only percept Luffy's presence and Kaido's presence. No Nika being and Dragon being presence as your cap.
- Oda own words was"Who am I (one person) ? I'm Monkey D. Luffy (one person). The man (one person) who will surpass you and become king of the pirates".

If you need to prove that I am wrong. You need to prove how 4 sentences above form Oda own words is wrong.
Use more brain, budding.
In reality, your point who inconsist with official is stupid. Because you can't denied 4 fact above, lol.

And run away from my question. That's prove your point is just a cap and stupid.
"How Nika's consciousness known himself as a gomu gomu no mi user, lol ?"
And answer this question before continue your another retard argument.
If you can't, it another proves that your point is just a retard, mr. Cap.

Where this stuff come from. Is your headcanon again ?

Cap. I didn't say this. I just say it may need some modification to get consciousness. You still have no prove to deny my point, lol.

And look at your retard try before continues, bozo.

"Since we have no clues but it's clear", lol.
No panels,

No statements from the actual manga.

Don't have to prove anything since you haven't proved your point. The manga adds to my point since you can't show me an example that discredits it. If so simply find me a statement saying that zoan fruits don't have a will/consciousness of their own. Simply find me a statement saying that modification along with a zoan fruit is what gives inanimate odjjects wills. You can't. So it isn't me that needs to prove anything.
Post automatically merged:

Are you dumb ? Where I say zoan fruits don't have a will of their own ?

Will ≠ consciousness

This panel already debunked your "Will = consciousness" in one piece canon.
Use mangacanon not headcanon.

I thinks I already post the panel in the former post. Then don't try to retard.

We talk about Zoan devil fruit have consciousness of it own or not.
Not Zoan devil fruit + object +- some modification process have consciousness of it own or not., lol.

If you want to prove that Zoan devil fruits have it's consciousness of it's own.
You need to find a panel that show Zoan devil fruits can transform by themself, but you can't.
Show me the panel that Zoan devil fruit transform to Zoan being by themself !!!

Show me it didn't need any modification along with a zoan fruit is what gives inanimate objects consciousness not will, lol.

It's your duty not mine. When it's process still didn't reveal. It just your headcanon to confirm that it didn't. When Zoan devil fruits can't transform by themself, lol.
Well thats a dumb point since in this series will also means haki. So I guess will of d is haki being passed down. Hence why i say your point is retarded. I can equally find a panel from one piece with Rayleigh saying will=haki. So your example of stating that will isn't equal to consciousness is dumb.

It's up to you to find where it was stated that objects had to be even modified in the first place to gain consciousness. Find the panel or statement of that being said.

And by the way retard as stated by the goroseei

It stated that the fruit ITSELF was able to evade them because it had a WILL of its own. Nowhere was the word modification used. Nowhere was it stated that it had to be consumed by a user to evade the world government.

Now since this was a teachable moment for you I advise you either come correct or keep silent. It's better for people to think that you are silly than for you to open your mouth and prove to them that you actually are.

Last edited:
Show me this panel.

Then Luffy have Roger haki and Ace haki is your retard point.

Magnetic pole have a consciousness have consciuousness is your retard point.
Actually that's your retarded point since you think will doesn't have several meanings in this series. Thats why your point was dumb. You were showing one definition of what will means in this series without taking into consideration that there were several. I called you out on your bullshit and now you stuck.

So based on your point since will means only one thing in one piece in your headcanon then YOU would also have to believe that will means haki in every term it is used. So YOU also believe that the will of D is haki lol. This is why your point retarded.