Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
--It is interesting because normal zoans get dominated by animalistic nature of their DF's and luffy is also influenced by Nika's personality laughing and all

--If dragons are regarded as intelligent creatures then it won't be a problem but if they are aggressive then yes
I think this may be a hyper aggressive dragon judging by the more kaido puts himself into a stupor with alcohol the more draconic and aggressive he becomes.

This was a good place to have a pause in the Luffy/Kaido action. Raizo and Jinbe got a chance to shine, and the fire was finally put out. Also, the "dropping Onigashima" plot is finally coming to an end.

I'm with everyone suggesting that the Blackbeard pirates are on the cover. Is Van Augur on the left? I guess that could be one of a few different members of the crew.
I’m going van Augur is definitely one. Hopefully he gets some hype

B

Ballel

This was a good place to have a pause in the Luffy/Kaido action. Raizo and Jinbe got a chance to shine, and the fire was finally put out. Also, the "dropping Onigashima" plot is finally coming to an end.
Agreed, the intermission didn't feel out of place like it usually does.
Oda handled this well here. The scene did not feel disconnected from the Luffy vs Kaido fight and maintained a meta connection through Raizo and Jinbe's callback to Luffy.