Rate this chapter

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like to think that he awakened vs Moria lol seems crazy that he would push him to that point but if he does awaken and knows that he loses control maybe that explains him killing morias whole crew when usually kaido want to subjugate strong people
Na Moria at prime could have been strong but I highly doubt it could have led to Kaido Awakening.
I think either marines or maybe someone on Rocks

I see Kaido panting but the dood doesn't look half done yet..
Yeah Kaido stamina is godly. I can see him going another full round after Luffy. I think thats why hes still confident, he will still win. Luffy might surprise him and KO for a bit, but if he wait to use his awakening until that happens:crazwhat: he would need to dealt with quick or the raid will fail.

Yeah Kaido stamina is godly. I can see him going another full round after Luffy. I think thats why hes still confident, he will still win. Luffy might surprise him and KO for a bit, but if he wait to use his awakening until that happens:crazwhat: he would need to dealt with quick or the raid will fail.
My theory is that he's letting go of the clouds to spare more stamina.. since theoretical they take energy to maintain.. if that the case then it would explain why kaido actually grew stronger during gear 4 Luffy fight than dwindle physically

My theory is that he's letting go of the clouds to spare more stamina.. since theoretical they take energy to maintain.. if that the case then it would explain why kaido actually grew stronger during gear 4 Luffy fight than dwindle physically
Yeah that would make sense. Kaido is op, but it be illogical to say it doesnt consume energy.

Yeah that would make sense. Kaido is op, but it be illogical to say it doesnt consume energy.
Ikr.. Luffy and Him might go all out all over again... or he awakens given he has the knowledge of what being wakened means as a zoan..

and then fight it out in a tremendous fight..
like Lucci vs Luffy

"Luffy can't fight swordsman"

He'll just dodge them attacks like how he does against kaido or he'll even tank that shit with his top tier haki... if your haki ain't better than luffy forget cutting him

If it's fast better make sure it's faster than luffy's future sight and g2/g4...
Post automatically merged:

oh nooooooo
Post automatically merged:

i need to see more of this fighttt wano is almost over too bruhhh
Mihawk getting mid diffed atp