Who has the best fighting style l?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah cause fire is deadly in onepiece, and theres more chance people will die in a fire than the fcking war itself,
critical thinking my ass, this is not important side plot fool, it's a irrelevant plot used to milk the arc more.

the fire should have end with kanjoro's failure to detonate the bombs, but no. we have trash characters appearing once again, who's infact shouldn't be there, the scabbards activity was making kaido victory against them irrelevant. what's next, mission to clean the ashes made by fire.
Yawn.

So crack pot theory

kaido - kaiju 2 letters off. BUT hear me out a dragon is a lizard and there is a lizard that is a dragon so kaidos awakening is actually godzilla because godzilla is considered a lizard/dragon

now here is another parallel drunk kaido copied snake man right? well drunk kaido is about to copy giant luffy as well. And we will have a literal kaiju fight in one piece.

Here's this week's copium theory: Redon is pulling a late April Fools prank to get revenge on the people who leaked the raws early last week, and to prevent it from happening again.

"In the last month people are doing too much bullshit with the leaks (post the Spoilers very soon, leak official images...). They are not respecting anything or anyone, and as this continues, things can end very badly.

For my part, I will try to take certain measures from next week so that things calm down a bit."

:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.